"Omg omg omg, I can't believe I'm seeing the two of you together, in my hometown." Ross and Laura look up from their dinner menus at the sound of an excited voice. "Hi, sorry that I'm interrupting, but I really fucking love you guys." Ross lets out a chuckle.

"Aw, you're sweet." Laura beans at her. "It's nice to meet you..."

"Gabby. My names Gabby. I was in the prime age range for Austin and Ally. I literally grew up watching you two and holy shit, you both are more gorgeous in person." Laura puts a hand to her heart.

"Gabby, you are totally making me blush right now." Ross looks over at Laura with an amused smile on his face. She's so nice with fans it actually amazes him. "I don't usually look this good, I swear." Gabby waves her off.

"Please, you always are gorgeous. I see your Instagram selfies, girl." Laura chuckles. "You, too, Ross. You're famous for the wet hair videos." Ross raises his hand in defeat. She's right. He usually records himself after a shower when it comes to promoting things (like announcing new singles or interviews out).

"Really? I never noticed before." Laura says, looking at Ross. He waves it off.

"Do you guys mind if I ask why you're here in Oregon? I've noticed you've been pretty radio silence on social media. You both wrapped up filming, right? I can't wait for your new show, Laura."

"Thanks, I'm really excited about it! It's a little different than my usual stuff, but I also feel like it gives off Saving Zoe vibes?" Gabby's eyes light up.

"Loved that movie." She tells her.

"I'm glad, it's very special to me." Gabby doesn't miss how neither of them answer her question about them being in Oregon.

"Okay, I won't take up anymore more of your guys' date." She emphasizes the word in hopes to get a reaction out of them, but no reaction is made. She mentally slaps herself. Why, Gabby. Why would you say that? "Do you mind if we take a selfie real quick?"

"Not at all." Ross says. Gabby crouches down in front of the table so she can be level with them. She holds her phone out in front of them and snaps two selfies.

"Thanks for talking with me and I'm sorry for interrupting your evening." Laura waves her off.

"It's not a problem, Gabby." Gabby grins. "Have a good rest of your night."

"You guys, too. If you're looking for a good dessert place, there is this delicious ice cream parlor a street over." She points in the direction. "All the ice cream is homemade, including their waffle cones and waffle bowls. They're a sweet old couple that owns it. They're open late on Friday's and Saturday's. Totally worth checking out if you're not too full." Ross gives her a head nod and a smile.

"Thank you for the recommendation. We'll have to check it out." Ross tells her. Gabby gives them a thumbs up.

"Thanks again. Have a good night, you guys!" She walks back to her own table, leaving Ross and Laura to quietly chuckle.

"She was so sweet." Laura comments.

"Very blunt, though, about the date." Ross mumbles. Laura laughs.

"I thought it was funny." He chuckles.

"Just a little." He admits. "Very sweet, though. I don't think I've ran into someone like her before. She was able to hold an actual conversation." Laura shrugs.

"Yeah." Also though the conversation centered around Ross and Laura, she didn't freak out or pause a lot. Usually people are starstruck. But she was normal, just super chatty. But that also could have been her personality. "She called us gorgeous." He smiles at her.