Forest Training Camp

"What's wrong, Midoriya-Kun?" Asked Ryuko, who is sitting next to Izuku.

"It's nothing."

"You've met that person whose balls I obliterated, right? What happened?"

"How did you--"

"I have my ways. What happened?"

Izuku then explained everything to Ryuko, and she nodded through it all. Not long afterwards, they were at the forest where the training camp will take place.

They would be training alongside a team of Pro Heroes called the Wild Wild Pussycats, except for Ryuko as she was assigned on guard duty instead of training.

One of the trainers, Mandalay, brought her younger cousin, Kouta Izumi. He nearly kicked Izuku in the balls, not before Ryuko dashing ahead and caught his leg.

"Before your little brain can think that you will bust him, you have to get through me first, boy." Ryuko said to Kouta.

Kouta has since been wary of Ryuko, thinking that she must be a villain spy or something.

One night during training, the camp was ambushed by villains. Ryuko was with Ragdoll at the time, where the former was suddenly pulled by some magnetic force towards a magnet pole.

"Oh my~"

The pole shatters into pieces the moment her body collided with it. She then turned her gaze around to see a tall bearded figure wearing sunglasses, backing away from her.

"What happened, Magne--" Another figure appeared, a man that has the characteristics of a gecko, wearing clothes that resemble some ninja/ronin and a white headband.

"Spinner...! This, this bitch is not normal!" Magne said to her partner.

"I get that a lot. But this is where your menace as villains end, Iguchi Shuichi, Hikiishi Kenji, also known as Spinner and Magne, respectively."

The skies above them, which were midnight blue, turned into black as Ryuko's red eyes glowed. The rocks and other light colored objects around them begins to glow, due to her aura. Snow begins to fall, but not until Ryuko's hair locks and horns turned from ice blue to red, signalling the first time she changed opposite actives without going into Dragon Active.

She begins to spit fire around the woods, causing some trees to fall after they were burned, blocking the duo's escape with walls of burning fire.

"Now, let's dance."

She roared, as her eyes glared upon the duo's souls, frightening them to their very core.

Ryuko begins by dashing towards Magne, in a speed so fast that it looked like she teleported, and the latter responded with a punch to Ryuko's face.

A cracking noise is heard, and Magne pulled her punching fist away, seeing that her bones on that hand has all but broken. She then looked back up towards Ryuko.

"Hey... Wait a--"

Ryuko didn't let her finish, and punched her right in the skull, sending her flying to a rock in the middle of the small arena she created. Spinner drops his swords that were held together into a big weapon, and begins to scramble away, as Ryuko then crushed those swords just by stepping on them.

"P...Please stop!"

"What's wrong~? We barely even started."

She grinned at him, and Spinner quickly dashed towards Magne, and ran through the blazing trees.

"Hmph." Ryuko's horns then sparkled with electric currents, and shot a thunderbolt into the clouds above, hidden within the black skies.

Rain then falls around the campsite area, extinguishing the fire, and turning some of the ground into mud.