It's cliché but really you did forget, since it was very sunny you didn't really thought much of it!

You felt a tap on your shoulder, you jerk your head to see Ganyu! Oh your saviour!

"Would you like to use my umbrella together (Y/N)? I noticed you didn't bring yours."

"YES! Ah..yes please, hehe" you sheepishly scratch your cheek.

-

As you two walk close by, shoulder to shoulder, you realized how close you two were and blushed lightly.

Suddenly the rain started to rain harder! What was that sentence people say...Oh right it was raining cats and dogs!

"And I thought this day could have been a good day.." You said very sadly, Ganyu took notice on this and suggested that you stay in her place for awhile since it was nearby.

Of course you agreed.

You finally arrived at her place it was small but enough to live in decently.

You both got inside and she got you a towel to dry you up, thanking her for giving you it afterwards.

As you were dry now she allowed you to sit on the chairs.

"This rain doesn't seem like it'll stop soon, huh?" You said to her, she nodded in agreement.

"You could stay here for the night (Y/N)."

...

...

And so you did!

You both take a bath you first then her afterwards.

She let you borrowed some clothes just enough to fit you, you asked her how she had these clothes and she replied.

"Oh...uh in all honesty I gain weight easily and you know..since I was a bit overweight before I used to wear them.." She looked at the floor shyly.

You chuckle a bit making her look at you.

"Don't be so embarrassed about that Ganyu!" You pat her head, causing her to blush.

Now this was the awkward part of every cliché story Where to sleep.

You insisted on sleeping on the chairs since you were a guest but she also insisted on sleeping on the couch.

After bickering about it you both decided to sleep on the bed, since you both didn't want each other to sleep on the hard wooden chair.

Quiet

Silence

Awkward

...heat?

You both lied on the bed facing different directions.

Though you two were friends it was a bit awkward how you two were sleeping on the same bed.

Just the thought of something happening made your face red and your heart pump, it also started to feel a little hot.

Little did you know the poor goat was also feeling what you were feeling.

...

"Hey Ganyu?" You turn to face her back.

"Y-yes?" Stuttering from her words a little.

"Face me." You stated.

It took her a second to process what you said and turned her body to look at you.

It was dark in the room but the moonlight helped you both see each other, in both of your POV's you both looked amazing.

You lift your hand to reach her cheek cuping it while your thumb brushed other Ganyu's lips.

Both red as tomatoe, you two leaning forward to one another you two where to close your noses were practically touching!

"Hey Ganyu..?" You called out her name again, "(Y/N).." She responded.

Both you two and the room was hot Was this going too fast? Maybe she wouldn't like it.. Why do I feel tempted to do this..?

You slowly sat up she did also

"Ganyu..do you perhaps wanna?"
"Is it weird to say yeah..?" She said shyly, you laugh and said "Of course not..dear." With that she blushed even more! If that eve is possible.

You went slowly and lightly kissed lips, the kiss was soft, sweet, it felt nice.

Soon after you kissed her jaw bone moving down to her neck, leaving small butterfly kisses.

Ganyu couldn't help but groan slightly as this feeling she hadn't felt it before, Ganyu was wearing a night down so it was easy to get access to her upper body.

Soon after her neck lead the her collarbone then to her shoulders, you looked up to check if Ganyu was alright to your surprise she was breathing uncontrollably and was a sweating.

All of that just from kissing..how cute, you thought to yourself.

"Ganyu steady your breathing, you'll pass out" you laugh making her look away in embarrassment.

As you were done putting wet but soft kisses on her you soon started to look at her chest, but soon looked back at Ganyu.

"Do you still wanna continue?" Ganyu pondered for a moment and then nodded her head.

You reached the hem of her night gown, you were hesitant because maybe Ganyu was just letting you do this because she can't say no.

Your thoughts were cut of by Ganyu kissing your cheek. "Are you alright..I'm still waiting for you next move" she laughs a little, by this you now know she also wanted this.

So you removed her gown and was exposed by her chest.

You cup her left breast and started licking it while you fondle with the right this made Ganyu moan.

"Mhm..(Y/N)" she puts one of her hands on the top of your head patting it, "hm..It feels good.."

You smile in between your licks happy that she's feelings a bit good.

You stopped fondling with her right breast and went lower to her damp underwear, touching it lightly and rubbing it making a friction.

Causing her to moan loudly, she realized what she had done and looked away from your gaze, "(Y/N)..I'm so sor- Hmph!" You kissed her this time putting your tongue.

"Ganyu no need to apologize" as you continue to rub her lower area, going back to kiss her it was a quick one since she said.

"(Y/N) Ah...this is e-enough for one Mhm...for one night yeah?" She looked at you still breathless from what happened

You then smiled at her and stopped you were doing as you gave her night gown back and went with her to get her some new underwear.

Were you two dating now? You hoped so as you two now cuddle on the bed happily.

(A/N)
This was quite long yeah? Hehe sorry I had to cut it of in the interesting part.