Chapter 1

Sitting at the edge of the terrace…feeling as if I am at the top of the world. The world seems so calm from up here...I wish we could expect the same in reality...I wish the world looked this peaceful in reality...I wish I could forever be here...right up here...just looking at the city lights... at all the Buildings, Skyscrapers and admire them….it just looks so simply beautiful...indeed city life is beautiful...but just from up here...down there… I thought staring at the street lights and the vehicles passing by...which made it look crowded but peaceful… the scene contradicting with the scene when stared at the buildings…which was simply calm… down there…we again have to face the harsh reality of life...which we don’t have any choice to choose from. The wind swiftly brushing past my skin....making me shiver but my sadness over powered the shiver, making me feel numb. Nights just makes me feel I am not alone…just staring at the stars…makes me have hope in magical dreamy like life… It’s so surreal.  I plug my headphones on, going on Sound Cloud, searching For 'Hold Me Tight' and then clicking on the un pause Button...just letting the Music Play...I close my eyes...and let the song absorb me...All The Memories Played Like a Movie In front of me...

'Smriti I wish I never Had You in my life'
'I don't wanna see your face ever again' … My eyes filled with tears...as I opened them...my hair brushed past my cheeks.. I wish I had someone to hold me tight then...I wish I could just tell I don't want to leave...I wish I could stay by their side...but I couldn't...I could never go back to them...I could never, even if I tried to...tears rolled down my cheeks… I wish I could Change Everything...I wish I was Just Given One Chance...I looked up and stared at the stars...'Grandpa... I hope you are ok...I miss you a lot...I hope you are in a better place...your little girl is trying to be strong...but she just fails so miserably each and every time she tries...' I hanged My head Low and Wiped my tears...'Smriti It's ok' I whispered...I looked at The Sky....and  stared at the night sky again and saw that it was a constellation which had Formed...'Ha! How Cruel! even Stars Have Their own Family....' I smiled with teary eyes...'Ahh This songggg- oh My- it's making me Emotional' I paused The Song...Ah songs without you where would I have end up....My best companion-Songs...I smiled taking off my headphones...taking in a deep breath...taking in the fresh air...The cold air...Which Calmed me Down...Which for a second totally made me forget about my past...Which calmed my messed up mind...I stared at my phone which was on my lap...Just The Black screen....I wish I could just get one call from the people I loved...I wish..I could be as excited as Others When their close ones call them...I wish I could have the same smile on my face as others do...I wish I could get a call from mom and would be like 'When are You coming back home?'....I wish I could Share My Happiness With Them...'Ah Smriti...Stop it already...You can Never get a Call From Them...' My eyes Teared....