5

Friday, December 31, 11:55 p.m.

They drove around the city, going for an unplanned night drive. The two drove with a comforting silence blanketing them.

"Oh look, it's almost midnight," Minho commented.

"Wait I know a place around here that has the perfect view for the fireworks," said Seungmin.

Was this Seungmin's goal all along? Yes, it was his goal to bring Minho to this spot that overlooked the city. He was quite proud of making it seem as natural as possible, he did get better at acting skills. Someone should put him in a drama or something.

The two got out of the car when they reached a small space, it had one bench in the middle and a railing before it. And in front of the railing was a night view of the entire city.

"So this is the place?" Minho asked placing his hands on the cold metal.

"Yes, it is."

"I feel like you planned this out," Minho raised his eyebrow shifting his gaze to Seungmin. 

"I did..." Seungmin chuckled, nervously.

"Aha! The Seungmin I know never goes anywhere without a plan in mind." Minho had a victorious smug on his face.

"I mean to be fair... the long drive wasn't exactly planned." Seungmin defended. 

"Although I don't get why you brought me here," 

 "Reasons..."

Seungmin pulled Minho onto the bench, and the two stared at each other for a second. The younger's brain short-circuited, what was he supposed to do now again? He licked his lips and switched his gaze from Minho's big eyes to his soft and plush lips. Oh, how would it feel like to kiss them?

Thoughts raced through the younger's head, every thought going miles per second as he contemplated his plan for the night. He wanted to confess to Minho today because today was a special day. What better time to start the year with someone you want to be with for a long time. 

All this time he didn't realize he was biting on his lip, he then felt Minho's hand tucked under his chin and his thumb pulling his lip from under his teeth. Minho looked up at Seungmin, the former's eyes peering straight through the latter's soul. 

"You're hurting yourself, what are you thinking?"

"This,"

Seungmin took a leap of faith and cupped Minho's cheek, taking a deep breath before closing the space between them. He had his eyes clenched from fear, a stray teardrop falling from the overwhelming feelings.

He kissed Minho.

Seungmin finally kissed Minho. 

『••✎••』

ikik its very short but. 2MIN KISSED OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG HAHAHA 

its almost new years here its gonna be new years in like 8 mins and I'm planning for aye domino to be the first thing i hear in the new year lmaoo

hope you had a nice year and please do look forward to what i might do in the new year (hope fully)

-mint