2

Monday, August 30, 8:34 am.

"Fuck" Seungmin cursed as he checked the time. He would be late to his if he didn't get up now and he also needed his iced americano.

He scrambled to change out of his pyjamas into something decent. He then immediately rushed out of his apartment for his morning lecture. Seungmin didn't know why he enrolled for the morning lecture, and it had to be on Monday of all days.

Seungmin rubbed the tiredness from his eyes. He stood in front of the door to the tiny cafe and then proceeded to open it. A soft ding spread through the cafe, alerting someone came. Seungmin trudged over to the counter, ordering his usual through sleepy eyes.

"One iced americano please," Seungmin yawned as he pulled out the money for it.

"Sure sir, I'll get that for you in just a minute." The barista with a vaguely familiar voice replied.

Seungmin perked up, this wasn't any of the regular barista's that usually took Seungmin's orders. Although the voice was still vaguely familiar, it had that same condescending tone that was hard to forget.

Minho.

The older was wearing a fluffy beret and the cafe's apron, his face sporting a business smile. His brown hair fell almost annoyingly perfect on his cute bunny-like face. Although, Seungmin would've been found dead in a ditch if he said it out loud.

Seungmin stilled for a second before the annoyance flooded him. It was hard to forget about him, Seungmin thought. After all, he blasted his music early every day. Even if Seungmin personally stepped out of his apartment to go over and inform Minho about his concerns, the latter did nothing to change them.

The older male had plastered on a plastic smile as he served Seungmin. Neither was very fond of being in the other's presence. It was sort of funny considering they only met once before, but the mutual hatred they had for each other was very much present.

As soon as Seungmin ordered he made sure to get far from the counter, viewing it as a disease. He made himself comfortable in one of the seat's nearby. In just a few seconds, his worries started slipping as his eyes became heavy again. 

The barista called his name and Seungmin forced himself to walk towards the counter. He picked up the cup without registering exactly what he was holding. Seungmin trudged out of the cafe with the coffee now in his hands.

"Thank you for visiting us," The barista called out, something laced into the tone of theirs but he couldn't pinpoint it. Seungmin just shrugged it off walking towards his first lecture of the day.

Seungmin brought the cup up to his lips, finding it unusual that it didn't have a straw on it. It's not like he cared much about that anyway. He felt slight heat coming from the cup, yet he ignored another flag again just wanting to fuel his day with something. The puppy-like male quickly took a sip from the cup and spit it out at the same speed.

"What the FUCK!" Seungmin exclaimed, now with a burnt tongue.

He was sure he ordered an iced americano, not a scalding hot one. Seungmin's face grew red, and if this were a cartoon you could swear you saw steam coming out of his years. The male discarded the cup of coffee without a second thought.

"That son of a bitch Lee Minho, I'm coming for you." Seungmin spat, new anger fueling his steps.

He was now stuck with a headache and a burned tongue. All because of the blasting-music-in-the-morning-evil-hot-coffee-maker Lee Minho. Tch.

『••✎••』 

I kind of like how this story is coming along. Maybe it's because it's 2min and 2min has a special place in my heart but I do like what I'm writing at the moment. It's not much compared to what I usually would write but I need to start somewhere right?

Anyway, hope yall stay safe and eat well <3

-mint