A/N

Hello! I'm Katsu, the author of this book and I just wanted to remind everyone this will be angsty.
There may be little to no fluff involved, and I'm still in the beginning process of writing so this will not be the best book you ever read.

I got this off of a prompt generator, so things may be a little rusty too, I haven't finished watching dsmp lore either so DreamXD may not be fully like he is in the lore itself, and I apologise sincerely for that!

Story updates will be about every 1 month, perhaps on the 15th or the 1st, maybe 20th. I'll update once I've decided<3
Update: Chapters for this story will be released on the 20th of every month!<3

Some facts about me /the author/:

I go by They/Them/She/Her pronouns, I'm genderfluid though so that won't be exactly accurate all the time so you can call me whatever you want to! I do not mind being called different pronouns at all.
My name is Katsu, and I won't be sharing my dead name as it makes me extremely uncomfortable to talk about.

I struggle with quite a few problems in real life, so I apologise if my writing gets a little too dark! I did add trigger warnings at the start of all the chapters so hopefully that helps a little.

I'm lonely, so if anyone wants to be friends just dm me, I'm not the best person ever but I try to be:)

I hope you all enjoy reading, have fun and I love you!<3