𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

❀𝖳𝖶𝖮 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱❀

                            ❀𝖳𝖶𝖮 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱❀

𝐊
You only live once, that's that Y.O.L.O
I hit it from the back and she yodel
Treat my dick like a blunt and she smoke, smoke
Call me by my government like I'm Cuomo

I rap and sway my hips as I paint and inhale from the blunt and let a cloud of smoke out of my lips then suck it back making it disappear "Meow" I turn my head looking down seeing Angel sitting down looking at me. 'she got so big'

I put the paintbrush and blunt down before picking her up and hugging her. Pulling away holding her in my arms like a baby which she is...she's s mine. Scratching her head moving behind her ear as she closes her eyes and purrs.

I went over to her bowl and put her down before pouring some food and she began to eat and then I poured water in the bowl.

I left her and went back to work not so long. I finished with the work with the blunt between my lips as I moved the aisle facing it more in the sun to help it dry.

Niggas get killed on purpose
I done seen niggas get killed for nothing, just tryna get a lil' somethin'
Just tryna get some bread, just tryna get some (Ooh ouu)
Just tryna shake the feds, I'm just tryna do what I can

I finished my blunt heading to the bathroom to wash the paintbrushes before washing my hands. Once I'm done I went into the kitchen making myself some cereal before heading to the couch and sat down putting on, 'Pretty Little Liars.'

                                   ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Angel jumps on the couch and lays her head on my leg as she watches TV relaxing. I was in the middle of eating my cereal hearing my phone rang, I look at it seeing it was a FaceTime call coming from Athena I answer it "hey-"

she cuts me off "bitch" she squeals as my eyes widen I put the bowl down on the table "tea?!?!" she nods "yuh open the door" I got up and run to the door opening seeing her holding my little cousin Jamila who was sleeping she tucks her hair behind her ear "thank you."

letting her in before closing the door she lay Jamila on the L shaped couch we looked at each other "BITCH" we whispered yelled we said at the same time "Tell me" she pulled me upstairs to my room not trying to wake up Jamila.

Closing my bedroom door "So I was just at Aurora's house and she went to the supermarket to buy something or whatever. She said that Khai in the guest room...

I didn't go right away cause I was eating my food and then as soon I was finished I went straight to the room but I didn't knock on the door but mind you she don't that I was there though but bitch..." she trailed off  "Bitch tell me" I said as I punched her arm.

she holds her arm pouting "ouch damn anyways" she glares at me rubbing her arm "Ooh I forgot to tell you when I was on my way to her house I saw someone's back facing the window... I was like who the fuck is that but it's none of my business,

so I got inside and I'm sitting on the couch watching TV while eating my food once I'm finished I say let me go check on Khai. As I'm heading there I heard loud music coming from the guest room.

I quietly open the door and bitch.... this nigga Aiden fuckin the shit out of Khai...oh my I couldn't believe it he has her tied up and was talking so nasty to her using toys and she was moaning and shit...girl you should've heard the way he calls her by her nickname."

"Wait, nickname...what is it?" I asked as Athena smiled widened before hiding her face in my pillows "Oh come on tell me.." groaning out she pulled away and looked at me "he called her dirty whore" she said in a deep voice making us both screamed as we run around the room.

We fall on the bed out of breath from all that running "T-Then what happened next?" Looking at her "I quietly close the door and go into the TV room and act like I didn't see that shit didn't" making us burst out laughing.

                                   ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

When we hear a knocking coming from downstairs. we head downstairs looking through the peephole seeing Aurora as I open it she comes inside giving me a hug before hugging Athena.

"Ooh Jamila" she cooed, putting her bag down going to her as she softly ran her fingers through her hair, she turned to us "So what is y'all doing?" I picked up my cereal taking a mouth full

She squinted her eyes at us "Spill the MF tea" Athena raised her brows "Um...you remember today when you left to go to the shop?" she hums while nodding "you know...I uh caught Aiden and Khai...well he's rearranging her guts."

Aurora gasped covering her mouth "stop...bitch I caught Aiden eating Khai out in the kitchen but you caught them fuckin'...damn" she whispered making us scream but stop when Jamila moves to raise her head but her eyes are still closed before laying back down.

"Wow," I said putting the empty bowl in the sink "I'm glad that they are happy but I don't like that they fucking in my crib tho."

"Right," I said as we sat down on the couch. "Well...good for her," Athena says as she leans back.

"So Athena how are you and Lucas doing?" a big smile came on her face "Well he is an amazing boyfriend and also an amazing Daddy to his daughter" she softly smiles looking over at Jamila who was knocked out. "How are you and your nigga?"

Aurora runs her fingers through her hair "I'm good Mike being a sweetheart, he dick me down every mf night...we have our little fights here and there but we  always make it up  for each other  but other than that we are good."

They both turn and face me, seeing me playing with my shirt. "How's our girl?" I smiled softly "I am doing okay, I've been making a lot of paintings, also there are people who are buying my paintings and I'm making money which I'm so thankful for," I told them

"How's the French class going?" I gave them a thumbs before tucking my hair behind ear "okay girl shit...tell us something in French?"

"j'ai besoin d'une bite" their eyes widen looking confused "what?"

"I said I need some dick" they look at each other before they burst out laughing "What about that nigga um Andrew...they one you meet in the art shop?" I tilted my head to the side "ooh he aight i guess.."

They both look at each other then back at me "you like him?" I shrug as I run my fingers through my hair "To be honest...I don't but something just off about him" Aurora nods her head "aight then just delete his shit and move on with life" Athena said as I saw Jamila move slowly before opening her eyes.

Her mouth began to tremble as her eyes got glossy Athena crawled over to her "Hey baby, don't cry mummy is here.." she cooed as she softly rubbed Jamila back before picking her up and she began to cry.

"Oh, no baby don't cry" making Jamila cry harder she starts rocking her from side to side trying to calm her down. I got up picking up her bottle bring it to her lips who turns her face away from the bottle, Aurora got up checking her pampers "nothing" we tried playing with her but she was not having it.

We baby talked to her but she just cried. "Why don't we call Lucas since my mom told me that I acted like this when I miss my dad?" I suggested Athena  thought about it and nods before picking up her phone ft Lucas who picks up right away "Hey baby-- what's wrong with my princess?"

And just like that she stops crying looking at the screen "papa" doing grabby hands, Athena's eyes widened "Are you serious?!" making us laugh "She's a daddy's girl."

                                             𝖠/𝖭
                                𝗌𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅💗