I decide to ask Kenzie if she wants to come to the game with me.

Me: Hey girl! You coming to the game tn?

Kenzie: Um duh! You want a ride?

Me: I would love one. You wanna come over to get ready?

Kenzie: Yep! Be there in 10!

Me: Kk.

I decide to start to get ready. Daxton comes in my room in his football jersey. "I'm about to leave, I'll see you at the game." I smile and wrap my hands around his neck and whisper in his ear. "You look so sexy in your football jersey." He smirks. "You're gonna get me hard before my game." I cant help but feel a smile come across my face and shrug. "Sounds like personal problem to me." Daxton grabs my throat, not tight enough to cut off my air, but bringing me closer to his lips. He smashes his lips harshly onto mine. I deepen the kiss and his tongue asks for permission. I let him in and our lips dance with each other before we hear someone clearing their throat. I'm relieved to see kenzie. Daxton kisses me one more time before whispering in my ear, "You are in for a treat tonight." My eyes go wide and I can feel my cheeks turn a nice shade of red.

I had already told Kenzie about me and Daxton. She promised not to say a word. When I told her she said she wasn't surprised, she mentioned that whenever I was with max she could see the jealousy in his eyes, whatever that means. Kenzie is so supportive, wants me to tell her all the updates and details, and I trust her with those things. We have grown very close in the past few months.

Kenzie walks in laying on my bed. "Sorry to interrupt your little make out sesh." I laugh. "What was all that whispering about?" She says raising a brow. I giggle. "Oh nothing." I say. "Mmhmm." She says smirking. We get ready for the football game, it's supposed to be cold so I grab a blanket.

saylors outfit ^^

saylors outfit ^^

We head to the game finding a front row seat. I get some nachos and popcorn before the game starts. They announce all the football players, having smoke fill the air every time a new name comes on. I hear Greysons name and I cheer so loud. I wait for Daxtons name but I don't hear it. It takes a minute but he is the last person to be announced. "And your star player... Daxton Edwards!" The crowd goes wild once he is announced. They hype him up filling his ego. He looks right at me and I can see his smirk on his face. "Wow number 22 is so hot." "I heard he's single." "I would die to just hook up with him once." I roll my eyes at the girls behind me comments. I don't know why it bugged me, but it really got to me.

It's half time and our team is down a couple points. I start to get really nervous. When I see the football players come out, I run down the bleachers to talk to Daxton. I can tell he's not in a good mood. "Dax!" I yell. He runs over to me. He runs his hands through his hair. "Hey, whatever is on your mind right now, let it out. You got this babe." He smiles. I almost lean into kiss him but the remember I'm in front of a whole lot of people. He sticks out our hand and we do our little shake. I send him a small smile as he runs back to the feild. I turn around and I get a bunch of weird looks from people, and lots of glares from girls. I choose to ignore it and head back to Kenzie. "You guys are so cute." Kenzie says. I smile. "Thank you, now let's find you a hot football player so we can go on double dates." She laughs. "Sounds good to me."

The game ends and our team ends up winning. I go running down to Daxton and Greyson, congratulating them. "Grey, good job you did so good, and you got so much more playing time." He smiles. "Thank you for being so supportive 'Say'. I love you." Greyson pulls me into a hug. Squeezing me tight. I walk over to Daxton, "And good job star player." I say jokingly hitting his chest. He lightly pushed me back, to mess with me. "Hey Daxton you coming to the party tonight?" Some girl says, batting her eyelashes. I can't help but feel jealousy wash over me. Daxton keeps his eyes on me the whole time. "Nah not tonight I have a lot to do." He winks at me and I can't help but blush. I tell Greyson I'm heading home to study. He calls me a nerd and trys to get me to come to the party, but gives up on trying.

"Hey man I'm heading hone." Daxton tells Greyson. Greyson tilts his head. "What do you mean your going home? You're not coming to celebrate? You made the winning touchdown." Daxton runs his hands through his hair. "Yeah uh still not feeling very good." Greyson nods. "Oh sorry man. You played good tonight, go get some rest." "Yeah you played well too." And they do their bro handshake. "Oh and since you're gonna be home watch after saylor, she's gonna be home too." Daxton pretends to salute Greyson. "Will do sir." Greyson laughs.

Once we get out of sight from everyone. Daxton picks me up and kisses me unexpectedly. I giggle. "Good job, you played so well tonight." I say in a whisper like voice. "You know, I won because of you. Your pep talk really helped." "I'm happy you think that, but it was all you baby." I say looking into his eyes. He holds my waist. "You are so perfect saylor." I blush. "I guess your not bad yourself." He smirks picking me up and carrying me to the car.

We get to the car and Daxton holds my inner thigh drawing small circles. He knows exactly what he's doing so I decide to give him a little congratulations surprise.

I unbuckle my seat belt and Daxton gives me a weird look. I wiggle his pants off until I see his dick spring out. " 'Say' what are you-" He gets cut off as I take him in my mouth. "Holy fuck." He moans and leans his head back against the seat. I can see him try to close his eyes. "Eyes on the road, I don't want to crash." "Say you don't-" I cut him off. "Shh, it's your victory surprise for winning the game." I say giggling. I swirl my tongue around the head before I take his whole shaft in my mouth. I let my hand massage the base of his penis. "Fuck- Say don't stop." I fasten my pace. He lets out a loud moan. I see some precum start to come out and I know he's close. He pulls over off the side of the road and wiggles his pants down farther, allowing me more access. "Shit, baby i'm so close." I smile while making eye contact. I feel his dick start to twitch. "FUCK BABY." He cums and I catch his load all in my mouth. Once he's finished I still have my hand around his dick, he smashes his lips on mine. "You are so fucking perfect." I smile and kiss him back.

A/N: Hey guys! Get ready for the next chapter it's a little spicy!! I would love some feedback!