24. Understanding her

Avneet who was standing their crying, looked at sid and then her hand in his! Those old memories ran in her mind of 5 years back! She quickly jerked his hand and ran from their leaving everyone shock except sid!

Sid who was standing their, sighed whispering, "I knew it, That's why I was not saying yes, huhh!" And with this he ran behind avneet to stop her as he know that if he had started then he should end it nicely atleast for her happiness!

Sid who was running behind avneet shouted, "Avneet listen to me! I know why you want to run away from me! But atleast listen to me once, I am sure you will not regret with this decision of your life."

And listening to this Avneet stopped running! Actually her legs automatically stopped running listening to his words! Sid finally reached her while panting heavily! Sid turned her towards him as he back was facing him!

Though sid made her face him, her gaze was still down! Sid sighed heavily and hugged her to guve her some comfort through his warmth.

She didn't reacted towards his actions and stood in his arms with blank expressions. She have a lot to say but she don't have one right person in her life with whom she can share everything. And sid knows this very well that's why god has send him in her life as a pure angel who will turn her all the sadness in happiness if she step forward towards him. But for this all God's plan, she has to take one step ahead towards him because he too dont know the whole truth as everything is his assumption but he believes that this is the reason behind her happy yet sad behavior!

Sid took a long pause before speaking anything because he needs some strength to handle her. And avneet just stayed in his arms without saying or moving a bit because she dont know why she stopped running all of sudden though she decided that she will never show her sadness to anyone just to gain hate!

Sid didn't broke the hug though he is only hugging her. Sid took a deep breathe before starting!

(A/N: Take it as story or else dont read)

Sid (whispering in her ear): Avu, you know, I was just 10 when my dad left us! But you know my mom never let us felt dad's emptiness in our life, she always fulfilled dada's and my wish! Just like you do of Jai's!

Listening to him, Avneet's mind diverted by his words!

Sid: But you know, when I turned 18! I saw mom crying silently at midnight while hugging dad's pic! At first I got confuse that why she was crying hugging one pic! I didn't knew at that time that, that pic was of dad! You know what, I thought to call dada before going towards her! I  alled dada from his room and showed him how mumma was crying! And you know what I found that dada was also confuse seeing her! So we both thought to go inside and tell her to share what is the problem! We both went inside and kept our hand on her shoulder and called her.

And listening to his story which is 100 percent true, Avneet spoke

Avneet: What happened?

She asked all of a sudden and sid smiled lightly while continuing it further

Sid: She wiped off her tears seeing us! And when we said that we saw her crying, she just smiled and said that she was crying because she was missing dad today! At first I got that she was saying truth but dada said that, "mumma you are lying, this is not the reason behind your tears!" He said this and hugged mumma! I got confuse when he said that so I asked him, "Dada, why she will lie to us, haina mumma?" I asked her and that was the time when maturity hit me! Because she shared how difficult it was for her to live a life without husband in this typical indian society! That time I realised that how much she suffered after losing dad and you know she told us that how people use to say when she use to get ready, how people use to taunt her when she use to talk with other males and many more!

And sharing this all, sid cried! While avneet got that how it would be difficult for sid's mom to live here as she have experienced it well though from other way but experience she had was totally same! And this was the time when avneet hugged sid back giving him some strength to speak ahead!

Sid once again took a long pause and started

Sid: And at that time I realized why you behaved different in college! That was the time I started to know this cruel world! That was the time I started to stalk you! That was the time I started to solve your problems without telling to you or coming in front of you! That was the time I started feeling the pain which is given by useless unknown people through their words! Amd that was the time I felt like writing a book on you and before I end this journey, I felt in love with your soul because that was way too pure for this world and cruel people living out their! That's why I am saying avneet, that share your pain with me! I will understand you well because being completely unknown to you, I have figured out a lot about you so I can say that after knowing you I can help you a lot, so plz say, avu plz!

And this was the time avneet realised and find out that how much sid love her!

Let's end it here today, Lovelies! I hope you have liked this chapter! And yeah I will try to give double update though I have thought to give but just got the diwali blast from classes with tons of work, I have thought to give you all double update this whole week but my bad luck came still I will try so dont worry! And do tell me how was the chapter in comment section! And don't forget to tap on that star button, byee!