25. Diary

Avneet loosened her grip over sid! Sid sensed it and finally broke the hug! He looked at avneet who is standing expressionless while looking at the ground. Seeing her expressionless, some tears rolled down his cheeks as he thought that he lose her as a friend also. He thought that he destroyed everything. But I think god is so kind towards this true lover!

That's why avneet who was standing there just asked him, "Where is your book?" She meant diary which is written on her! Listening to her words, sid just stop thinking anything and ran towards the car and took out the diary from back seat! Yes guys he had already planned to show that diary which was written on his love from his side to Avneet!

He got happy somewhere because he knows that this diary is the proof of his true love towards Avneet because it contains all those feelings of real Avneet not fake one!

He carried one smile and gave Avneet that diary. Avneet took it and show the cover which have one quote on it!

 Avneet took it and show the cover which have one quote on it!

She read it and that line hit her hard!

She opened the diary and read the first page!

________________1st Page_______________

Dear Avneet,

I am writing this diary because I want to know why you are soo different and behave weird when you are alone. Yesterday, My mom said how it was difficult for her leaving without husband in this society and at night I kept on thinking about you as I saw the bold girl of college crying in one empty room though you happily said ari, your friend that you are so happy today but you were crying! The think which made me confuse so thought to solve it in my way!

Ok so this was for today

Date: 13th January, 2021

________________________________________

Reading first page which was like an intro, Avneet smiled as she felt that one unknown person was interested in knowing her feelings! She looked up at sid and smiled, and seeing the smile sid smiled widely because today his every dream is going to be true today! Suddenly sid remembered something and said, "Read page number 5th!" He said and avneet nodded in yes turning pages! She opened t and started reading it!

________________5th Page_______________

Dear Avneet,

Today I found that you are missing your parents daily! I got to know this as I heard your talks which you were doing with your mom dad's pic while sitting on garden's bench! First of all sorry for eavesdropping and I got that You want to run away from this world and want to go with your parents because you are not able to take all the pains now! You are tired of everything but still you live this life just for your little brother, Jai! Because your parents told you that always take care of your brother and live one independent life! I heard you saying all this! And that time I started feeling how you love jai and why you hide your emotions from him. And when I came back home, I shared this much with mumma and she told me how much it would be difficult for you to live this life without parents! And When I found that you managed everything after your parents death just for your brother at the time of playing with friends, I felt that this was the time when your maturity hit you because maturity hits everyone when they realise their responsibility and that was yours!

So that was for today

Date: 18th January, 2021

________________________________________

Reading it Avneet was in tears, because she didn't expected this much deep and calm understanding from his side. Sid saw tears in her eyes so to make her laugh he said, " Hey beautiful, read page number 19th!" And once again avneet followed him. She turned pages and started reading!

________________19th Page_______________

Dear Soul,

Today i noticed two things in you. So lets start with first thing.

First: My Sassy Hot AK

I gave you this name today in first lecture as you were being so much naughty with your partner in crime which is none other than Arishfa. You both pranked that sir which was hilarious. You saved us from that boring lecture which was actually sleeping period. Lol! And then you gave your hot looks in the canteen by saving that girl from getting bullied. Ahh that smirk still kills me. That playful smiles and that daring chocolate brown eyes of yours almost killed me today. How you manage to be so much hot and cute at the same time baby girl? Like the part when you were showing that Rehaan the fake sympathy at that time you were so cute and at very next moment Hot and Bold AK. And i really liked the way you teached that Rehaan one sweet lesson. You were fucking badass at that time. and then the way you said that sir about him being late was just savage moment. And that #wewantjustice was so awesome man. This was the first name for you!

Second: As always Mystery Girl as you left one more mystery behind your change in mood which i have to solve as you are my girl!

The way you behaved in garden was just shocking! Like first you were sitting on one bench and staring something and then started walking towards the class but in between you tripped on one stone. But the thing made me confuse is your head nod while seeing the ground. And i will find the reason super soon!

Ok so this was for today!

Date:- 1st February, 2021!

________________________________________

Reading it avneet laughed first! Because she got to know that his boy has also written funny and memorable moments too! She ignored the mysterious title thing and looked up smiling widely! Both had one strong eye contact! Their eyes are showing tons of feelings of their heart! Avneet moved ahead and hugged him tightly! Sid smiled widely while hugging her back. Both are crying! One is crying because finally the day for which he was waiting has came and he is living that time right now! And other one is crying because she found that sm1 in this world truely loves her a lot that he is ready to accept her without knowing about her fully!

Let's end it here today,Lovelies! I hope you liked this chapter! Finally sid showed his diary to avneet and Avneet's feelings are in front of you! Sorry if I was not able to express it fully the way you want it! And yeah do vote and comment plzz! It means a lot peeps! I am keeping myself calm though everything is low and will keep myself calm! Anyways byee and Happyyyy Diwali bachooo✨❤