9. Heart and Mind

Hello everyone!

Before starting, i would like to announce goals for next chapter!

70+ votes on this chapter
8 more followers so total should be 315!

You all literally ignored my all the announcements as if i am a joke so this is the punishment for you all! I was serious and you all ignored like anything! Anyways now complete goals of each and every books and then you will have an update!

Lets start

Suddenly Avneet stood up and started going towards the class; leaving one mystery behind for her stalker!

Sid's pov

She left! Ok so now lets stare those roses just like my love! I made my way towards that roses! I sat on the same bench and at same place where Avi sat and examined that roses but i can only see roses! Ohh god, why my girl is so mysterious? I have already solved big mysteries about her in past 1 year but still they are not finishing! And today this one which is quite complicated for me but i can do this!

And suddenly something strike my mind that Roses can be connected to her past! Like some incident have took place in her past, in which roses might have played a big role! But what this tiny rose can do? " Wait a minute! Was she in love with sm1 in her past and she still misses him?", my mind raised this question to me! "What the heck this cant be possible!" And my heart responded like this! "Like after learning about her past i can only figure out that it is quite impossible but possible too!" And my mind gave me hope with no hope! " No no no sid! This cant be true!" And my heart panicked saying this! "But what if it is true?" My mind made me think on both the consequences! And then i realized that my heart is not able to answer this question nor me! The thoughts of her being in love with sm1 till date kept roaming in my mind and preached my heart every time!

Suddenly i felt one hand on my shoulder; bringing me back in the present!

I turned around and saw dada standing their! I immediately hugged him without breaking down! He hugged me back and rubbed my back!

I want to share this with him but! I only dont know what is stopping me to tell him this! I am scared of losing her though she is not aware of my presence in her life! But i am in love with her like a mad person but not a psycho!

Suddenly dada broke the hug and said

Abhi: Be positive! And never take wrong step! Okay?

He said this and patted my cheek, i smiled at him as he can give me advice without knowing my current thoughts! I nodded my head in agreement and i can see his lips curving up!

He left from their leaving me alone with my thoughts!

I again sat on that bench and kept staring those roses!

"My love stared it as she misses sm1 and i am staring it in the fear of losing her!"

Words count:- 561

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

How will sid solve this mystery by fighting with his thoughts only?

We will meet, when goals are completed, bye!