10. Super Watermelon Island

Start from the beginning

Lightning: If that's true then we're running out of time, we've got to start drilling now.

Steven: No, it's Malachite!

Y/n, Pearl, Amethyst & Garnet: Malachite?!

Peridot: What?

Lightning: Who's Malachite?

Y/n: A fusion between someone called Jasper and Lapis Lazuli. Apparently this Lapis tricked this Jasper person into a fusion to take her prisoner at the bottom of Earth's ocean.

Lightning: Oh.

Pearl: Well, where are they?!

Steven: They were on mask island, and I was in a watermelon Steven. They got a little community and everything, but Malachite was there!

Garnet: Lapis Lazuli is losing control, and soon Jasper will overpower her and Malachite will be loose.

Pearl: Who knows what kind of damage an unstable fusion like Malachite could be able to cause.

Garnet: Alright gems, Pearl, Amethyst, Lightning, Y/n, and I will warp over to mask island. And Steven, it's to dangerous for you to go. So you stay here and watch the drill with Peridot.

Steven: What?!

Y/n: Hey, if Malachite is as unstable as Garnet says, then you'll be safer here.

Steven: Alright.

So with that, they all made their way to the nearby warp pad. Once they left, the ground started to shake again and I was still worried. Lapis was in danger, and the others could get in trouble too. But I didn't know how I could help if I had to stay here.

Peridot: So Lazuli has Jasper trapped in a fusion? You're joking me.

Steven: It's true, but Lapis must be starting to get tired for fighting Jasper for so long.

Peridot: Just being on a ship with Jasper made me tired.

I didn't entirely understand what it was Peridot was saying. But I still knew she must of meant that being with Jasper was stressful. That's when the ground shoke again, which made me worry about the others. Jasper was probably about to get loose and I want to help.

Steven: I got to do something, but they said it was to dangerous.

Peridot: Well, why don't you just disobey them? Rebel? I mean, isn't that your guys thing?

Steven: You're right! Oh, I know, I'll fall asleep and go into a watermelon Steven again. That why I can help them and be safe at the same time.

Peridot: *sarcastically* Wow, you're a real anarchist Steven.

So I laid back down on the ground and fell asleep. Then a moment or two later I was in another watermelon Steven, just as I hoped. And then the other two watermelon Steven's ran off as the ground began to shake again. So I ran to the beach to see Malachite in the water and the others on the beach.

Y/n's P.O.V.

Once we arrived on mask island, we were able to find Malachite real easily. And it looked like she was being held back by water chains. And I could see a teardrop like gem on Malachite's back. And considering that this Lapis Lazuli is fused with Jasper, I knew it would be best to avoid hitting their gems.

Garnet: Alright, let's put an end to this.

Y/n: I'm ready!

Lightning: Me too!

So then Pearl, Amethyst, and Garnet had started dancing. And after they had finished, they had fused into a huge fusion the size of Malachite. And if I remember right, Garnet had told us that this fusion was called Alexandrite. That's we could hear Malachite, or Jasper, really straining to get free.