🐁 Multimouse🐁

Start from the beginning

Naughty mouse, Marinette. You've been a bad girl to your favorite cat. I pushed her down and sat on her stomach, pinning her arms down and I leaned in a little close to her face with a little Cheshire smirk.

"That may be true but it's part of my charm, mysterious mouse. But now I'm very seductive as a criminal." I said, giving a lick on her cheek like a cat.

"Um yeah. But better watch out when Ladybug comes for you again." She blushed after what I did.

I got off of her and helped her up, "I'm always careful, princess. Now if you'll excuse me, I got robbery shopping to do. Now shoo little mouse. My appetite for mice is making me wanna eat you like a cat" I smirked and grabbed a few camemberts and put them in my pocket suit.

"Okay then. Try to get all the cheese for this lady one day." Multimouse ran the opposite way.

"Heh, we'll see my little princess. You've been a bad little prey" I chuckled and ran off in the night.

(Marinette's POV)

Wow, that was some fun fight with him. He still believes that Ladybug and Multimouse are different people. Unusually, he eats mice for lunch like a cat. Especially allergic to pigeons too.

"So how did it go Marinette?" Tikki flew to me after I took off the mouse miraculous.

"It was actually funny since he always pretends to be the predator and me as his prey" I giggled and put the mouse miraculous back in my miraculous box inside the sewing kit.

"Okay then." Tikki giggled.

"Also I really like this new Aiden guy at school." I then brought up Aiden.

"Oh is he a handsome guy?" Tikki asked.

"Well hard to say because he wears goth clothing and a beanie that covers most of his hair," I said.

"Ironic that Cat Noir wears a black suit and this Aiden guy also wears black too," Tikki said.

"Yeah but I don't think he's Cat Noir, he's too nice," I said.

"Possibly. Well, I better hope Cat Noir's miraculous is not taken away one day if he's captured." Tikki said.

"He'd escape no matter what," I said.

I heard a thud on the balcony. It's gotta be him again since he's probably finished stealing and robbing stores. I opened the trapdoor to let him in but he poked his head upside like a vampire would do to amuse me.

"Evening my delicious little mouse. I haven't caught you in my paws yet. I bet Ladybug seems upset that you failed to stop me" He chuckled while looking at me upside but lands on his hands and feet like a cat on my loft bed.

"Yeah, she thought I'd make a good job but no, she just had to give me the mouse one," I said.

"It was actually fun fighting you as Multimouse. But that move is annoying." He lied down and put his hands behind his head.

"What move?" I asked.

"Legs wrapped around my waist" Cat Noir made a little growl of annoyance.

"Well, Ladybug taught me that." I chuckled nervously.

"Yes, but it made it look like you're seducing me." Cat Noir said.

"I was only trying to trap you. Ladybug gave me a tip on how to capture you in a fight" I said, knowing that I always do the same move on him as Ladybug.

"Meow, you've been a bad girl tonight. I think you should be punished" Cat Noir pinned me down and lied on top of me, kissing me on the lips.

Oh my god! He stole my kiss but yet his lips felt so warm and soft. Our lips moved in sync and I let my legs wrapped around his waist while my hands explored his chest, causing him to purr.