"You're gonna regret this!"

      He snickered at his flashback with the girls, "Uh huh, do you need something?"

      "Why is it that I always end up falling for that little pervert's stupid schemes?" Momo laid her head on my shoulder in shame. "I even used my Quirk to make these outfits.

      "Ugh, I hate those guys!" Mina finally landed a blow on Kaminari.

      Hagakure shamelessly spun around in a circle. "Well, we do have a little time before the finals start, and I kinda like these uniforms, so... How 'bout we just roll with it!"

      "Are you crazy?" Jiro screeched.

      "Wow, Toru. You've got skills." Uraraka deadpanned the invisible girl as she started to bust out moves.

      "What's wrong, Y/N?" Denki slid his way onto my shoulder. "Are you upset we didn't give you a uniform?"

      "I'd rather be caught dead than wear that cheerleading outfit."

      "Sheesh! It's just a joke--plus we couldn't find you in the first place to ask if you even wanted to be considered."

      "I still would have said no."

      "Even if it's a rule from Aizawa?"

      "I don't care if it came from Prince Royce. I'm not doing it--wait, maybe if it's from him but no."

      "Wooooow, you wouldn't listen to our dear teachers but you'll listen to some... who is he anyways?"

      "Right, different universes... different artists..."

      "What do you mean by that?"

      "Nothing, anyways you should;nt have tricked the girls like that... it's really not cool."

      "Maybe you're right--"

      "--Don't give in, Kamanari!"

      "You're right!"

      I rolled my eyes as the present mic continued on with the announcement. "Have fun competing in these little side games, everyone! After they're over, the 16 students from the top four teams will be duking it out one‐on‐one in a tournament‐style fighting competition! I promise you're not gonna wanna miss these epic match ups!"

      "Aw, yeah. Finally getting the chance to show what we're made of. I watch these finals every year, and now I'm actually in them!" Kirishima lifted his arms to harden them.

      "So wait. Is it always a tournament?" Shoji asked

      Ojiro swung his tail around and hit some people softly in the legs. "The final's always a one‐on‐one competition, but they switch it up every time. Last year it was a foam sword‐fighting match."

      "Come closer and draw lots to see who you're up against.Then enjoy the pleasure of the recreational games before we start. The 16 finalists have the option of participating in those activities or sitting out to prepare for battle. I'm sure you all want to conserve your stamina. I'll start with the first place team." Midnight walked up to our class and shuffled around a box. Before she could continue, someone interrupted her.

      "Um. Excuse me. Sorry. But I'm withdrawing."

      "Ojiro?! Why? B-B-B-But this is a rare chance for you to get scouted." Deku almost fainted.

      He shook his head in shame, "It just wouldn't be right. I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until the very end of it. I... think it was that guy's Quirk.... I know this is a great opportunity. I wish I could take advantage of it, but my conscience won't let me." He pointed to Shinso with his thumb before bringing it back to his hair. "Just think about this. I have, okay? Everyone gave their all in round two, but I was just someone's puppet. No way. I don't wanna advance if I don't even know how I got here. It wouldn't be fair."