Titan - I just miss mate so much it's getting frustrating not having her with us

Blake - I know buddy but we can't take it out on pack members especially since they are only trying to help.)

We hear Morgans voice that brings us out of the mind link and lets me take back control.

Morgan - alpha we are sorry for not telling you sooner but we just wanted to be sure it was her and not get your hopes up if it wasn't please forgive us.

Morgan steps forward and bows her head as she talks I sigh deeply before saying anything.

Blake - I am sorry too, for losing my temper to you guys I know you are only trying to help. So tell me you have a plan?

Axel - we do kinda.

Blake - kinda?

Blaze - well if we can get there then we could maybe weaken the barrier enough so we can get in.

Blake - great so what's the problem?

Morgan - where the castle is the area is clawing with those skeleton men and other dangers.

Blake - dangers? Like what?

Blaze - we don't know but we can feel a strong danger.

Hearing all this is giving me ideas of my own, first of I need a team to go with me and to pick someone I can trust in charge until we get back or in case we don't. A couple of hours later I've called everyone to the meeting hall some are gonna to like what I have to say, mostly my kids.

Blake - alright, pack as you all know our Luna queen was taken 4 weeks ago and we haven't been able to find her, however, that's no longer the case.

There are mutters of confusion but they soon quieten down to let me continue.

Blake - as we all know the tribrids have been searching for her and have finally found out where she is.

There are cheers of excitement, they are cheering now but I doubt they will be in a few minutes I calm them down before talking again.

Blake - settle down everyone, anyway as I was saying we have found her, unfortunately, that means that I will be leaving to being her back however, there is a chance I won't make it back so with that being said I have a few announcements.

Some members protest against it.

Pack member 1 - please Alpha don't leave us!!

Pack member 2 - we need you!!

Others make their opinions knew as well.

Blake - that's enough everyone, listen I know you all aren't happy about this but I won't just abandon my mate, she saved us all by surrendering herself and now it's time to get back our Luna Queen, my mate.

There is some hesitation but they all agree that things needs to be done so it's time to tell them.

Blake - so here are my orders, we'll I am gone Connor I trust you to lead this pack as I would, you will be acting Alpha king until the time I return and if I should die then I Blake Quinn will here bypass the throne to my two oldest kids.

Leo - us? But dad I want to go with you to help mum.

Talia - same here.

Blake - I understand that you two but Leo and Talia I need you both to lead this pack I know you don't think you aren't ready but I believe you are ready for this. Any way to keep everyone from getting hurt I will only be taking a few people with me just so you both know I have no intention of dying.

After giving the pack the rules of while I am away I send nearly everyone away except for the warriors, close friends and family.

Connor - Blake, you said you weren't going alone so let me go with you.

Blake - no Connor I need you here, as Beta your job is to lead the pack when we are away from the pack.

Ryan - so who's going?

Blake - the names of the ones who are going are myself, the tribrids, a couple of warriors, Sebastian, Dante.....and...

Cutting me off Ryan steps next to me.

Ryan - Blake I am coming whether you want me to or not

Blake - Ryan even tho I would like you to stay here but I know I would be able to stop you from coming but what about Bella and Ruby?

I look to Bella who looks so upset, Ruby and Damon standing behind her.

Bella - Ryan.....

He goes over to her taking her in his arms.

Ryan - I will come back to you my love and to you Rue.

Ruby - dad...

Ruby rushes to her father and hugs him tight, even tho I would like Ryan to stay here with his family but I can't stop him when he gets like this, as for taking Dante he may be a pain in the ass but he's one good warrior and it would give Talia a break from him, As for Sebastian he wouldn't want to let his mate go all the way to Africa without him and his a good fighting since he did take down a lot of skeleton men before, Taking the tribrids will be useful as they will be able to break down the barrier but I dunno how Axel with without Jasmine since those two have been getting closer but I won't take her with us, not after everything she has been through. As soon as we are done making sure everything is in place we will leave for Africa.

 As soon as we are done making sure everything is in place we will leave for Africa

(A/N since I am too lazy to put in individual pictures I have put them all together.)