life after

After josies death hope needed some time to herself before she started to think about having one of there embryos placed into her.

She spent a few years staying at the school and helping out josies family after her death. She brought lizzie to counseling every Wednesday and they  did the same session and it was nice for her to be able to bond with lizzie and in a way she felt closer to Josie. She was hanging onto josie a little bit.

She needed time to figure out herself and create a future for herself. She eventually owned her own art museum and spent more and more time painting wich made her feel more calm and at peace after josies death.

She eventually bought a nice little house that she imagined that josie would have loved.

It was a nice 4 bedroom house somewhat in the woods. It was next to a shallow lake with a little dock. It was a charming gorgeous house and hope wished it would be her forever home.

Lizzie had been alot more stable but she still didn't feel comfortable living alone so she lived part time with hope and part time at the school with her parents.

Caroline and Alaric decided to run the school together and Caroline moved in since they didn't need to find a way to save the twins from the merge. The school grew stronger and safer than it ever was. It was safer and it was overall just a better place to go to. It was happy and people were learning great with berly any problems.

Lizzie was now the almighty leader of the Gemini coven wich gave her some new powers. Her life became more and more balanced but honestly both hope and lizzie loved having eachothers company and living together.

Lizzie became really happy and she finally got to have the life that she loved. Hope felt somewhat unoccupied in her life and she felt like she was always missing something.

She eventually got a job at the school as a part time self defense coach and went back to helping Alaric with the school and running her museum on the side. Then she realized exactly what she was missing.

One day she goes into the clinic. She has told lizzie and Caroline about her plans to get the embryo placed in today but she still hasn't told Alaric yet since she didn't want to get his hopes up if hope didn't become pregnant.

She got the embryo placed and things felt pretty normal. Until the puking started. She was planning on taking a pregnancy test a few days after it was placed so her body would have enough time to react and get used to being pregnant. But now since she was puking she was almost possible that this confirmed her pregnancy.

Her house was big enough for a family. Lizzie had her own room and so did hope wich left two extra rooms. She planned to always live with lizzie since they got super close and it just felt perfect.

Hopes test was positive and after Breaking the news to lizzie Caroline and Alaric about two hours later lizzie shared that she was pregnant from her boyfriend. Her boyfriend left her life but lizzie wasn't scared because she knew that hope and her were there to help eachother.

Hope was happy about the news because this meant that her baby wouldn't have to be alone. The first 4 months of pregnancy she continued at the school and the museum but after that she decided to take a Break from the school since she was getting large and it was difficult for her to work.

During the last five months of pregnancy she worked on alot of painting making her museum fuller and setting up a gorgeous nursery for her and lizzies baby.

They were excited about being able to raise there kids together. And to not be so lonely.

Hope goes into labor on a Sunday night in the middle of her doing a painting. Lizzie brought her to the hospital and her aunts and uncle told her they would be there by the time the baby would be born.

First Rebekah and Marcel then Freya. Then kol and Davina. Keylin wasn't there because she needed to stay with nik who was now a todler and being insane and crazy most of the time.

Hope gave birth to a healthy baby girl at 7:06 pm wich was 14 and a half hours of labor. The baby was cute and had little reddish-brown hairs on her head. She had soft light pink lips and flushed pink cheeks.

Hope felt so happy holding her baby she loved her more than anything. It was an amazing experience for hope to have a little baby. She never knew she could love someone as much as she loved Josie but now this baby was living proof.

Hope named the baby girl "Anna josete mikaelson." For the first month hope suffered through raising a baby and was basically a living zombie throughout the first month. Lizzie was a really big help though and jope was making sure to make lizzie feel comfortable and calm during her remaining month or two of pregnancy.

Hope slowly got more and more sleep and got back into a schedule as Anna got a few months older and when she could sleep through the night better.

Hopes body needed some time to recover after her pregnancy. She slowly started being more active trying to get herself back to her normal active lifestyle.

Her family has been coming to see the baby often since they were a bit worried about how she was doing since she was a new mom.

Lizxie went into labor when Anna was 2 months old and hope brought her to the hospital and had her aunt Freya, auntie keylin and nik watched the baby while hope was with lizzie.

Lizzie had a c-section and gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl with green eyes and blonde hair.

Hope and lizzie raised the girls like they were sisters. They became the best of friends. But there was still more challenges to come and hope wasn't quite satisfied yet.

~~~~
Guys comment Bellow if you want me to write a story about hopes experiences raising the kids
~rosie_the_phyco