day two disbelief

Hopes pov
After thinking for a while I finally decided it was time for bed I tuck Josie in abd lay down beside her as we cuddle in each other's arms. Usually i would fall asleep pretty quickly with Josie but last night was harder to sleep than usual.

The next morning I woke up first. It was still so hard to believe that josie would be dying soon and just the thought of it made me want to hide and die.

I started to think about the time she first told me that she loved me.

~~~~~ 1 1/2 years ago

The wind blowing around then as they sat beside the water staring off onto the blue sparkling water. It was sunset and hazes of reds and oranges never noticed fill the sky as the soft sound of the water rustling and the glow in Josie.  The glow in her eyes with her white little dress and pink flower tucked in her hair behind her ear and my soft blue dress that josie had picked out for. The smell of the water and the scent of josies perfume. The sound of josies heart starting to pick up as the soft wispers rolled off her toungue as if it was being sent from angel's. Her tone soft and hushed the way her eyes looked into mine with her loving gorgeous brown eyes that put a trance kn hope whenever she looked at them. The way she said it.... I love you hope mikaelson.

I smile at the memory but bite my lip. This can't be it... there's no way that josie could be gone so suddenly.

Josies pov
I wake up and noticed hope was sitting straight up with her hands over her face and facing away from me. I felt a wave of concern for what was wrong with hope.

Suddenly before I even get the chance to say anything or to confort my girlfriend I feel the burning in my throat intensify as hard coughs break from my lips as I feel my throat tighten and I start to gasp between coughing and I feel hope taking me into her arms.

I strattle her a little and once I finally stop coughing I hide my face in her neck and listen to her breathing. I was so lucky to have someone like this to hold me during my fits.

I just really appreciate having someone to be my partner in life and someone who will support me.

But then again I'm running out of time. Jope and me had planned everything out and now its all just useless because I'm dying...

Hopes pov
I hear my gf start coughing and gasping and I pick her up to make her feel more comfortable. I still couldn't wrap my head around it.

Plus we didn't tell her family yet so that's something we should probably do today before it gets to late...

Eventually Josie calms down and she stops coughing. I loosen my grip and she clings tighter her arms around my neck and her Legs around my waist. I could tell she wasn't ready to let go. I smile softly and rub her back for a while.

We cuddle for about an hour with only a few coughing fits from Josie. Me and josie talked about and we decided it would be best to tell her family today and they already texted Caroline and she has a plane ticket and she would be there around 3 or 4.

I knew josie missed her mom quite a bit so I think its good they will get to see eachother even if it might be the last time.....

I choke back tears at the rememberence. Its just so hard to believe.

As the day passed Caroline got to the school at the time they all expected and josie wanted to tell them herself and alone wuxh surprised me a little but I wanted to respect her wishes so at the time josie planned for them to have there family meeting I gave her a kiss on the cheek she went in and I went to my room after a few seconds of staring at the door.

Josies pov
I set up a whole family meeting with my parents and my twin and hope and I saud goodbye before parting ways and ne going into the room with my family there.

This was going to be hard to tell them I knew this because its probably the worst news you can really get. I do kinda feel bad for not letting hope come but I kinda wanted some alone time to do this.

I told them all at one and there faces were hard to read but I could tell that most of the feelings were sadness shock and disbelief.

I take turns giving each of them a hug and by this time lixzie is crying pretty hard and so is mom and dad is mostly just tearing up but not letting anything fall. We sit in the office couch and just hold eachother and cry.

Hopes pov
I walk back to my room starting to feel empty without josie along by my side. I walk into the bathroom and see one of josies hoodies. What if it was the last time she would wear it... and why didn't she let me be at her family meeting.... I thought I was family...

Pain crash across my heart and I couldn't handle it I remember the room has a spell not letting notice bw heard from anywhere than inside.

I scream at the top of my lungs throw the hoodie against the mirror causing it to break and shudder. I go out to other room and slam the bookcase down as books fly all around the room and I fall to the floor screaming and crying in the mess that I created.

Josie is not dying there's no way ! I don't believe it... its not possible... I cant loose another person so important to me.

~~~~~
~rosie_the_phyco