004. | don't judge me

"why do you think it's okay to play wit' ma feelings mane?"

what's your favorite era kentrell? mines is current, but 2019 is my legit fav, imagine his old self in a room with his current self-

id die 😗.

lesson is, don't judge nobody from off of what you heard <3

———-

"i don't know why he so damn uptight about females turning him down. he's ranting about it on his insta live." my friend ranted as she watched it all, his accent and cursing was flying everywhere, plus he got into a fight at his concert along with quando, lord.

"i mean. he is ugly. nobody would want herpes..." my friend talking down on this man like he doesn't have feelings.

"bet you won't request that man live and say it to his face." i mumbled as she turned to me, rolling her eyes, while smiling as she her body language told it all.

"i ain't scared, ain't nobody scared of him, watch me."

"why you think it's okay to play wit' ma feelings mane? like im not human. ion understand rejection, it's stupid." kentrell's calm ass voice spoke, making him kiss his teeth as his fans were defending him as always.

my friend squealed as she stuffed her hair behind her ear, positioning the phone on us two as i looked down at my phone, fiddling with my anklet, i looked pretty decent.

"aye?" kentrell asked as in a confused tone as he took a puff of his joint, rolling his eyes slightly outta irritation.

"i just don't know why you on live tryna degrade us women for turning you down, then claim we playing with your feelings. like. no." my friend rolled her eyes as kentrell looked at her like she had two heads.

she all about women empowerment, sometimes she gotta shut the fuck up to certain people.

"if outta all people shawty, you ugly as fuck. don't come preaching' ta me about shit hoe." he got more irritated about her even requesting to say some dumb shit.

"boy i pull more niggas and bitches combined. even my friend think you in the wrong." she added me into it, making me slap her phone out her hand.

"don't put me into shit, you spoke that. i didn't say shit but yo shit talkin ass to say it to his face." i exclaimed at her as i rolled my eyes, focusing on my phone once again.

laughs and banging erupted from the phone as she turned it over, his fans roasting her, and they must've heard what I said.

"damn, even yo friend told ya ass you ugly?" someone loud ass in the background started talking shit.

"aye, who's yo friend?" kentrell chuckled as she rolled her eyes , giving the phone to me , making me look over at her.

"oh shit she fine say..." someone with dreads responded to my appearance, making the rest of his friends laugh, leaving me lowkey blushing inside.

"no cap she is tho, on me." a talk lightskin nigga responded.

"i bet you won't turn me down say ma?" kentrell looked at me, tilting his head at me as his blunt was in his hand, like his voice got flirty.

"i mean no. you're handsome, why would i?" i responded with a smile as my friend sat there and shook her head at me flirting back.

"im not gonna judge you by your personal scars because everybody gotta past. i got scars from me breaking my arm when I was 6, play fighting." i responded at her bashing his dents, and his so called disease.

his homeboys was gassing him, knowing he bound ta fall in love over livestream.

"say...you wanna exchange numbers?" kentrell kept his eyes on me through the screen as i fixed my lash, making me laugh, showing my braces.

"yeah, we can." i laughed as kd stupid ass was playing with ben in the back, windmilling literally.

"aye you stupid niggas needa chill out mane-" kentrell exclaimed a bit as he laughed, man i know that's a lit ass friend group, wish i had it...but i got this 'do too much' person of a friend, mostly an associate, i met her in a store when we bumped into each other.

she had bad vibes all over her name. but i had no choice.

"girl fuck you." my friend yelled as she snatched her phone, taking her belongings and her phone, getting off his live before storming out.

i shrugged as i laughed that whole altercation off, that's what you get hoe.

@nba_youngboy wants to send you an message!

nba_youngboy

225-876-1264

nba_youngboy

thank you shawty , no lie. ft? i wanna hear you more ma.

—————

i wanna write a smut rn but what prompt? 😀