Chapter 2

"Its your turn", Louis told Harry "Truth or Dare?"

"Um, truth, no, dare. Yep dare"

Louis' face has a mischievous smirk and he looks at Zayn to 'discuss' the dare Harry is to be given. They whisper things to each other's ears and Harry starts to get anxious and changes his decision. "I changed my mind. I choose truth".

"You can't do that", Zayn says while grinning.

"Why not?", Harry asks.

"We make the rules Harry" Louis says "Don't question us"

"Oh shit", Harry mumbles to himself "Well then, whats's the dare"

"Flirt with her", Louis says. "And ask her number", Zayn adds while pointing to the blond girl who's getting drinks (A/n: its not Suhana).

"Its embarrassing....How do you even come up with such dares", Harry says knowing there's no point of arguing about it. He regrets saying dare.

"We are not just handsome faces, curly", Louis says.

"Whatever" 

Harry gets up to do the dare.His legs feel heavy. Its going to be embarrassing. He reaches to her and orders a drink.

"Hello, beautiful", He says

She looks at him surprised."H-hey", she says and Harry tries to not mess up the dare and not scare her away.

"Uh, I am Harry"

"I kind of already knew that", she says while blushing "I'm Alisha Rose", she giggles " I'm sorry uh, thi- this does not feel real. I mean you are Harry Styles and YOU are talking to me?", she says with confusion clear in her eyes.

"Well, this is real Alisha, cause I could never dream about being with someone as perfect as you", he says thinking he is done with the flirting part.

"Uh, what..", she giggles "I am trying so hard to not scream right now", she says with a beet red face. Harry looks at Zayn and Louis who were laughing their asses off. 

"Can I get your number", Harry says wanting to end this asap. She looks puzzled. "WHAT!", she says looking confused.

"Oh its uh, its not for me actually. Its actually for my really close friend who came with me from Cheshire. He is too shy to ask you so I am asking you. Uh Can you give me your number.....please", Harry spoke really fast. probably the fastest he's ever spoke.

Alisha looked disappointed but didn't want to say no because of the awkward but cute please Harry had added at the end.

"Uh, sure", she offered him her number. 

"Thanks", He says and walks away.

"Wait!, Can I take a picture",  she says but Harry did not listen.

Harry went back to his friends who were laughing right at his face.

"What was that....I cOuLd NeVeR eVeN DreAM Of SoMeONe So PeRfEct", Zayn said with sarcasm oozing in his words.

"And who's that friend from Cheshire. I never met him before", Louis says in between laughs.

"I did my best", Harry says. He could feel his cheeks and ears burn."I don't wanna play anymore. Liam and Niall are probably waiting for us. Lets get back to the hotel."

"Okay, lets go. We'll bring them with us next time", Louis says.

They were almost out of the bar when they saw Alisha crying to someone's shoulder. This was when all the three of them felt guilty. They did not talk for a while. They were on their way back to their hotel and Louis was driving.

"Sorry about that, mate", Zayn broke the awkward silence.

"Its my fault actually, I should've taken a picture instead of rushing out"

"Its a collective mistake though you have an upper hand in it. We should apologize", Louis says.

"We should......tomorrow. Its getting late  and we need to rest. We have loads of interviews tomorrow.", Zayn said though he doesn't like interviews. He likes to stay with his friends and have fun rather than answer stupid questions with them.

"Like you attend all of them", Louis says "You didn't even attend the release event". Louis likes to have his partner-in-crime by his side but Zayn mostly spends time with Shahid (Naughty Boy) to avoid interviews. Louis met Shahid once but wasn't interested to talk at all. Zayn and Shahid, both noticed that. Zayn had to make an excuse to get out of the place before Louis pulls something. Zayn's friendship with Shahid had started to get toxic ever since.

"I was with Shahid, you know that."

"Yeah....lets just text Alisha next morning", Louis wanted to say something else but he knew it would just make things worse. 

"Yeah", Harry and Zayn said at the same time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------