Chapter 1

"Fuck", Suhana said as she saw the clock. "I'm gonna be late, Rick, I gotta go bye" 

Rick is her roommate and best friend. She lives in a not-so-bad apartment with Rick and Monica. They make a weird trio though they'd probably have a a whole folder of restraining orders if it weren't for Monica. Rick works as a waiter in a Starbucks that's not far from their apartment and is looking for a real job now as it has been quite a while since he graduated. 

Monica works at a publishing house. She loves her job as she gets paid fairly well for reading without having to buy the books. She has to read and check if there are any errors. 

Suhana is still in the collage but works at a bakery as she is inspired by Harry Styles and also wanted to help pay bills. Her shift was Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm as her classes are after lunch from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm. 

"No, you're not dumbass. The clock doesn't work.", Rick said.

"Oh yeah", she said as realization struck her "We should throw it but I better get going anyway"

"Its Saturday which means no collage". 

"Ugh, Of course."

"We're going out. Monica's treat but my idea. We don't want you to forget us after you graduate"

"I won't forget you, besides graduating is ages away but lets go out anyway" she said as she smirks "Where are we going?"

"Don't ask me, ask Monica when she comes out"

"Why not?, you said it was your idea" 

"Cause I don't like answering questions....and I don't like you", Rick says as he walks towards the kitchen. She follows him into the kitchen. "I love you too", she said with a smirk on her face but the smirk immediately fades as Rick quickly grabs a whipped cream bottle.

"Me too love" Rick says as he covers her face in cream and she groans. Rick bursts out laughing and gets elbowed in the arm by Monica who is clearly trying to not laugh. 

"We are going out today", she says.

"I know", Suhana says as she washes her face in the sink "but what I don't know however is where we are going". 

"To some Restaurant that Rick knows and then to a movie then to a party", Monica says excitedly.

"That's amazing" she says and looks at Rick "and its all for me?" she says though she knows its not. They did not go out in a while and its really normal for them to give treats. Suhana, Monica and Rick knew they couldn't always be like this, going out and having fun. They knew things will change eventually as they grow up. So they thought of doing things they would never forget. 

"No dickhead, Monica has been saving too much lately. We can't let her get rich.", Rick said. 

"True" she said and giggled with Rick.

"Whatever", Monica said and giggled with them. " Now get ready, The restaurant is pretty far away."

"I'm ready but you guys aren't", Suhana says as she silently grabs the whipped cream and attacks her friends.

"Wait, No! WHAT THE FUCK", Monika yells.

"Hey, no fair Soha. I got you in the face not hair. Ugh! I feel gross", Rick whines while Suhana is breathless from laughing. Monica laughs along with her and grabs the bottle but Soha just runs away. 

"Now you guys need to get ready", Soha yells from the living room, still laughing and feeling proud of herself. 

They were having the time of their life with each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------