She asked the school to call the parents tomorrow to pick the kids. The school luckily co-operated with her and all of her demands were fulfilled. Still, she was tensed as the news was confirmed by Agent Ruby thatthe terrorists are attacking the school anytime after tomorrow morning 7.

-------------------------

Wednesday, 12:25 hrs. -

Rohini was standing at the main school building. She saw the little toddlers going out of the school happily towards their parents. She was looking around the school gate when suddenly a message was popped on her smart watch.

'Look around Gate 2. One man in red is suspicious.' Agent V messaged her from the security room.

Rohini rushed towards gate 2 to find a man in red staring at the kids. He carried a big backpack on his shoulders. At first he didn't looked suspicious but when Rohini saw him pulling out a grenade from his bag, she quickly grabbed him by the collar. Going unnoticed in the crowd, she took him to the back of the school where the special squad was waiting for her. They checked his backpack only to take out a few weapons.

"Tell me, how many more of you'll are here?" Rohini asked that man as she pointed her gun on his head.

"I... I won't let you know.... Even if you... You kill me, no gain... They will destroy this school in next few minutes... Go search for the rest three if you can..." The man said.

Rohini asked her squad to arrest that man. She went to the front of the school. It was fully crowded. It was almost impossible to find who were the terrorist. She messaged her team to find more three terrorists.

The search went on for next five minutes. They were successful in arresting more two people. But still, the leader, the third terrorist was still free in the crowd. Rohini was about to change her position when she spotted a man with pistol in the crowd.

The man had aimed on a little boy who was running towards his parents. Rohini rushed towards that boy. She grabbed her gun which she was hiding underneath her saree on her waist. She pointed her gun at the man on the gate.

The sound of gun firing was heard. Everyone stopped at the place they were. Kids began to cry. Parents were terrified. They held their kids close to themselves. Vijay, Isha and Girish, along with few officers rushed at the scene. There were three people on the school ground. Vijay and police officers went towards the unknown man who was laying on the ground.

"Sir, he's dead. Someone has shot him right on his chest. He's a terrorist. He has few weapons in his bag and some identity cards." One of the officers informed Vijay.

"Take him to the bureau for forensic analysis. I'll take care of here." Vijay said as he went to the other two people.

On the opposite side, Rohini along with the young boy was there. She had held the boy behind her. She was injured by the terrorist. He had fired two bullets on her - one on her shoulder and second on her abdomen. The boy was crying as he was sitting behind unconscious Rohini. His parents came ahead.

"My son!" The man exclaimed as he held the boy.

"Thank you for saving his life." The man said as he looked at Vijay.

"Thanks to our boss. But I don't think you can talk to her." Isha said as they looked at Rohini.

The boy's father sat down. He flipped over Rohini.

"She's still alive. Quick, take her in my car. We can't wait for the ambulance." The man said as he noticed that Rohini was still breathing.

Vijay, Isha and Girish carried Rohini upto the man's car. They left the kid at the school along with the principal.

"Please let him stay here. His mother and uncle are outside the school. They'll take him home. I'll take this officer to the hospital." The man said to the principal as they left.

They reached the hospital shortly. Vijay and Girish left for the bureau after Rohini was taken to the operation room as their head called for them. Isha decided to stay back.

"What's her name?" The man asked Isha as they sat in the waiting lobby.

"She's our boss. We don't know what's her real name but we call her Sitara." Isha said.

"She's truly a shining star, saving lives of common people." The man said.

"How come you knew she was still alive?" Isha asked out of curiosity.

"I'm an Army officer. We have been taught in our training how to find whether someone's breathing or not just by looking at them. I noticed light movement of her chest that's why decided to flip her and check whether she's alive or not. After what all she did for my son, I can atleast do this much for the kind lady." The man said as Isha smiled.

"Thanks for saving ..." Isha was about to complete her statement when a man in his thirties rushed towards them.

"What happened? Are you alright?" The man asked as he sat besides them.

"Yup. Totally fine. Have you brought my hospital card for the lady?" Both the men were having a talk.

"Yes. That's good that you've brought the patient in Army Hospital. Atleast we can take care of him."

"Her... It's a lady officer." The former man corrected.

"Ohh... Sorry..."

"Well, we need to substitute her in the mission. I got a call from Agent Rishi explaining the situation where I was present. He has asked us to work with that kind lady's team. Well, I forgot to introduce us Officer Ruby... Myself Officer Jeet and he's Officer Som..." The man introduced themselves to Isha.

"Nice to meet you, sir." She said as she registered in her mind about her new boss.

She recieved a call. It was from their head, Agent Rishi.

Isha came back after few moments.

"Officer Jeet, we are called in the head office." She said to the kid's father as he stood up.

"Alright. I'll drive us. Take care of the patient behind us, buddy." He said as both of them left.

"Are you sure he's a reliable man?" Isha asked Jeet as they were leaving.

"Yaara, apne naye boss ke bare me aisa nahi bolte... Woh tumhare madam ko substitute kar raha hai. And trust me, Officer Sitara ekdum safe hai mere yaar ke saath. (My friend, you mustn't speak like this about your new boss. He's substituting your madam. And trust me, Officer Sitara is totally safe with my bestie.)" Jeet spoke as he looked behind at his friend.

"Okay sir." Isha smiled as they left the hospital.

Officer Som was sitting outside the operation room. He smiled at both of his teammates as they smiled back. Little he knew, this day was going to change his life, forever...

-------------------------

Another update!!

Do let me know your thoughts in the comments...

Also who can these new two officers be? Do they have any relation with Rohini or just a simple coincidence? Comment your thoughts.

Next update soon...

Till then, stay safe, take care and lots of love 💕