Chap 1

Alex POV

Hi my name is Alex Grier and well where do I start. I have a twin named Nash Grier he is older but only by 2 fucking mins and he always uses it against me like 'I'm older you do what I say' blah blah blah. I also got a younger brother too he can be a bitch sometimes but most of the time he is my fav lil bro. I also got a sister but she is 4 but I'll take it she is cute and calls me "Baby eyes" and I call her "baby doll" . I also got an older brother but he is in Florida at football.

So Nash and hayes left me and I slipped into a thing called 'depression' not the best feeling in the world. But I always go sky to bring my hopes up. So right now I'm goi g off to Starbucks cause I'm hungry.

I walk into Starbucks get my drink and walk out but hit something hard. I look up and see 'Kian' my ex boyfriend he would beat me and rape me so let's just say he isn't happy with me he never really is. But he is more upset because last time I saw him Nash was beating the shit out of him. Cause Nash walked in on him beating me and lets just say....all hell broke lose.

Kian smirks and says "baby have you been avoiding me you know I don't like that" he grabs my arm and says "lets have some fun" he says while smirking. I know that's not a good sign. I knee him in the place and he bends over groaning in pain I take my drink and spill it all over him.

I then ran for my dear life I turned around and found him running this way. I then fell to the ground after I hit something hard I look up and see cameron Dallas no I'm not gonna fan girl but he doesn't know me Nash never talks about me to no one cause he wants me 'safe'. He picks me up and says "I'm sorry" I say "no I'm sorry I didn't know where I was going" and then I heard Kian call "YOUR GONNA DIE BITCH" to me I then said "bye" to cameron and ran all the way home. Just before Kian could catch me. I ran through the front door and locked it.

I turn around to see my twin and my lil bro. I scream and their heads jerk in my direction and they did a girly scream I laughed and ran over to them and hugged them and kissed their cheeks. I said "what are you doing here" they look at each other and say "we are staying here for three days them back on tour" I look at Nash and say "can I meet the boys" he freezes and says "look boys are stupid they fall for a girl and break her heart and that's stupid I do t want them liking you like that. I hate seeing you cry" I look at Nash and hug him saying "oh come on I already met cam" he head jerks towards me and says "what" I say "I was running away from Kian-" I was cut off by Nash screaming "KIAN" i rolled my eyes and said "yea now let me finish I was running away and I bumped into cam he helped me up but I could t talk to him because Kian was still chasing me but I got away so yea..." he looks at me and gives me a sympathetic smile.

I say "so can I meet them he says "no" i groan and say "come on hayes has had at least 5 girlfriends why can't I have an actual boyfriend I like and its not I will fall for one of them." he laughs and says "first of all hayes is a slut and I don't believe you." I roll my eyes and say "TONIGHT WE ARE HAVING PIZZA" and hayes says "says who" and I say "me bitch" he laughs and so do i.

Right now we are having pizza and I only had 2slices and Nash and hayes are like the whole box. I then hear the door bell ring and Nash and I say at the same time "not it" and hayes groans and gets up me and Nash high-five each other and laugh.

Hayes POV

I went to the door to find all the guys like all of them. oh no Alex