Chapter 38: One Last Delivery

Start from the beginning

Ash: That would be me.

Everyone looks to see Ash, Ember, and Ark Royal META entering the room.

Enterprise: Why?

Ember: Ash, Ark Royal Meta, and I were patrolling until a huge Siren Fleet appeared out of nowhere in the middle of the Atlantic.

Elda: So the Emperor has made his move...

Ark Royal META: Yes, we even saw Arbiter there. Looks like she is waiting for something or someone.

Courier: ....So it's time, huh.

Bismarck: Wait! You know something about this, Courier?

Courier: Observer Zero told me that Arbiter would soon appear in our world, forced by the Emperor to take part in the attack.

Observer Zero: I can confirm. 

Courier: But I wasn't expecting it to be this soon.

Sovetskaya Rossiya: So, what should we do?

Vittorio Veneto: Hold on, isn't Arbiter a Leader-class Siren?

Compile : Correct, she is. So this means, she's one of the only Sirens that aren't corrupted by the Emperor.

Tester Beta: But even with that, we have to fight since she is forced to do it as well, without killing her.

Elda: Then lets prepare ourselves for the coming battle!

Everyone: Right! 

Afterwards, everyone departed to the harbor for their fight against Arbiter.

Timeskip brought to you by Omitter bullying Heavy from TF2

Somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, the coalition fleet could be seen sailing towards their upcoming battle.

As they approach the location where Arbiter is sighted, Tester Beta stopped to notify something important to everyone.

Tester Beta: Before we going any further, I would like to tell you that there's a Mirror Sea around the vicinity.

Texas: So this means Arbiter is waiting for us. 

Observer Alpha: Pretty much. Is everyone ready?

Observer Alpha was answered by a bunch of "Yes" and nods, signaling they're ready.

Elda: All ships! Prepare for combat! 

Hearing their commander's orders, the fleet enters the Mirror Sea, and as they did, they could see that the landscape was quite desolate. Ruins everywhere and a dark sky covered with menacing clouds were all they could see.

???: So we finally meet face to face, Courier. 

A sudden voice surprised everyone as they turn around.

Suddenly, a white light engulfs a part of the sea before revealing a big Siren fleet. But what was standing out was a tall woman sitting down in what seems to be a shark's jaw of her rigging. 

Courier: So you're the leader of the Sirens. The one that is known as Arbiter. 

Arbiter: Exactly. I am Arbiter, or my full name, Arbiter III: The Empress. And you already know why I'm here.

Courier: You're forced here to fight us against your own will by Emperor, right?

Courier answers, earning a sad sigh from Arbiter.