Then I cupped the back of her head and began kissing her passionately again. A soft moan escaped her lips when I did that, she sat on my lap with her hands cupping my face.

I was taken aback when she pushed me down to the bed, I stared at her with eyes wide. Then she crawled on top of me. Both of her hands were on my chest, pinning me down. I immediately shot her a glare.

She laughed at my reaction, "You don't like it when I'm on top of you, huh?" she said, smiling at me.

I flinched at her words—Well..it's not that I don't like her being on top of me. I just...

always want to be the dominant one..

I groaned as I sat up, with her still in my lap. I placed both of my hands on her lower back, gently rubbing her soft smooth skin with my thumb. "Nah, I just don't want to be the bottom." I said, eyeing her.

She just laughed at me, resting her forehead against mine.

I stared deeply in her eyes again, I gave her a small smile as I leaned forward to kiss her again—

but she blocked my lips with her palm.

Eh??

"Sorry, but I have somewhere to be." she said, giving me a small playful grin. "You too, actually.." she added.

I stared at her in confusion and, "H-Huh?" was all I can say to her.

She raised a brow, slightly frowning at me. "You promised your mom that you'll fix her sink for her..?" she said.

"I-I did..?"

She crossed her arms at me—that made me nervous.

I slightly flinched when I remembered what she was talking about. and it turns out that I did promise Mom to fix her kitchen sink..a week ago.

"Oh yeah. I guess I did." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. Then my attention went back to her, "But..my mom can wait.." I said, giving her a suggestive look, slowly pulling down one of the straps of her bra.

She just gave me a blank stare.

I just stared back at her with a sly smile on my face, waiting for her to respond. She let out a heavy sigh and got off me.

I dropped a sweat when she did that..

"Your Mom can't wait anymore, Chifuyu. She's been waiting for you to fix her kitchen sink for days." she said as she went to her closet.

I pouted, watching her get dressed. She pulled out a pair of shorts and—what looks like my hoodie?

Then she spoke, "And same goes with the person that I'm gonna meet later." I watched her pulling her shorts up, I saw how her ass and boobs jiggle a little as she did that. She may be slender but man, her ass and boobs are perfect. "I won't be gone for too long, I'll go to your Mom's house too, as soon as I'm done catching up with my friend.." she added.

Watching her get ready is just so—satisfying. Everything she does is so seducing, and she's not even trying to be seductive..but still—

Then she noticed me staring at her, she raised a brow at me, "Were you listening?" she asked, looking a little annoyed.

"Psh. Of course," I said confidently, "when did I not listen to you?" I asked.

She crossed her arms and looked at me with serious-looking eyes, and I noticed that her other hand was holding one of the pair of her sneakers, "what did I just say?" she asked.