Chapter 1: Sealboi Returns!

Start from the beginning

"Why not pancakes?" I suggested, since everyone enjoys pancakes, and I noticed Asia was stirring awake. "Good morning Asia."

"...Morning (Y/N)..." Asia let out a small yawn while she stretched her arms. "How are you?"

"I'm happy to see all of you are healthy." I brushed Asia's hair while Koneko suddenly sat up, accidentally hitting my cheek with her forehead. "Koneko, is everything alright?"

"Yes, I was just caught off guard by you being on top of me." Koneko informed me, referring to the fact that I was leaning over her body to talk to Asia. "Sorry about hitting you."

"It's okay." I honestly didn't feel anything from where Koneko accidentally struck my cheek.

"Eh...what's all the noise?" Irina woke up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes before her eyes landed on me. "(Y/N), what are you doing up already? It's so early..."

"Irina, it's ten in the morning, we need to wake up." Xenovia slowly rose up from the bed while looking at the alarm clock. "I'm hungry, did Natalia and Asger make breakfast already?"

"No, they went on vacation yesterday." I recalled that my two parents wanted to go on a vacation together, so they went to Hawaii. "I'm thinking about making pancakes."

"Can I have blueberries in mine?" Irina asked, and I nodded, I think we have blueberries in the refrigerator.

"Sure." I then decided to wake up Rossweisse by gently shaking her awake. "Rossweisse, it's time for you to wake up."

"Mmmm....just five more minutes please..." Rossweisse buried her face into my pillow whilst she hugged it, still half asleep. "I want to go back to dreaming about us having a family together...."

"Huh?"

"Eh?!" Rossweisse finally realized what she said and woke up fully, with a crimson red blush on her face to show her embarrassment. "I-I said I wanted to have e-eggs!"

"Okay, we have eggs." I knew we had eggs yesterday because I made myself an omelette. "Yasaka, you need to wake up too."

"Mmm...fine..." Yasaka begrudgingly sat up on the bed and brushed her blonde hair out of her face, accidentally waking up Kuroka in the process. "I should wake up Kunou too..."

"I'll wake her up if she's still asleep." I offered Yasaka whilst Kuroka suddenly hugged me for seemingly no reason.

"Nyaaaaahh, I want to cuddle more..." Kuroka whined, and Koneko used her strength to pry her older sister off. "It's not fair nyah, Rias gets to cuddle him all the time!"

"That's because I'm his girlfriend." Rias deadpanned while she got an old t-shirt from my drawer and put it on. "Hey, is something burning, or is it me?"

"No, something is indeed burning." I opened the door to my room to peer into the hallway, and I noticed smoke was coming from the kitchen. "I'll go see what it is."

I walked across the dark wood floors, down the halls, the smoke got thicker, and the smell was more noticeable. I walked down the halls, past the various pictures and mirrors before my eyes landed on one picture in particular. The picture was of my 18th birthday, all of us were grouped together, and it was the first time I smiled genuinely. Even now I still have trouble expressing my emotions. I didn't let myself reminisce too long because of the fire in the kitchen, and I rushed past the living room and into the kitchen, only to be met with a somewhat pathetic sight. Vali was using the stove, and I don't know what he was trying to cook, but what I could see was burning and pitch black. Bikou was sitting on a countertop, eating cookies from the cookie jar whilst laughing his ass off. Arthur was standing besides Vali, with his gloved hand pinching his nose. Vali, Arthur, Bikou, Kuroka, Le Fay, Fenrir, Ophis, and Gogmagog didn't have anywhere to go since they got kicked out of the Khaos Brigade, so I'm letting them live here. Gogmagog is a golem, so he's often in the garage, asleep. Fenrir on the other hand is usually around Le Fay. Ironically, the very people that kicked them out of the khaos brigade were also living here too...