Give and Receive

We're over 50k words, folks! The average book is 70k words, and I really thought this fanfic would only be 10 chapters 😅 This is just a long winded way of saying thank you for reading almost a books worth of Erwin smut 😂 Also, I hope you enjoy the new cover of daddy Erwin.

-Parks 🖤

Erwin peppered featherlight kisses down Y/N's body. Each kiss felt like a little shock. It had been so long since she felt his lips on her skin, and it was obvious how sensitive she was because of it. He snickered as he slipped her sweatpants off.

"What," Y/N paused to take a shaky breath. "Is so funny?"

Erwin smirked. "You really wanted this, huh?"

Y/N blushed and covered her face.

"Don't act innocent now," Erwin leaned on one hand and hovered over her. He moved her hands away, then pulled her face to look at him. "I want to see your face while I devour you."

Her eyes went wide, and her blush deepened.

"Erwin," she tried to scold him, but it sounded more like a moan than anything else.

He got off the bed again, but Y/N grabbed his wrist.

"I want you," she urged. "You can do this another time."

Erwin hesitated. Despite what they had just discussed, he was still worried that sex would be too much for her. A devious grin spread across his face at the image of eating Y/N while she choked on his dick. Y/N's heart fluttered at his expression. She had no idea what he was thinking, and she couldn't tell if it scared or excited her.

In a few minutes, they were both naked, and Y/N was on her hands and knees over Erwin. A small part of her felt embarrassed by the position, but it was hard to focus on anything when his dick was right in front of her. She looked back at Erwin when he started massaging her ass, and she watched as he spread her open. The lust in his eyes was evident. He swallowed and clenched his jaw.

"You're wet already, little one. We haven't even started."

"Haa!" Y/N gasped and fell forward when Erwin slipped his finger into her.

Erwin pulled her back to him by her hips.

"It's just one finger," he chuckled. "No reason to get all worked up... yet."

"Shut... up," Y/N huffed.

Without hesitation or build up, Y/N took the full length of Erwin's cock into her mouth. His tip hit the back of her throat, and Erwin pressed his shoulders into the bed.

"Fuck," he moaned.

Y/N swirled her tongue around him then started bobbing her head.

"Y/N..." Erwin moaned her name.

Y/N popped off his dick and looked back at him. "No reason to get all worked up," she snickered.

Erwin came out of his haze long enough to squint at her. "Is that how you want to play?"

Y/N turned back and licked up his shaft.

"Tsk," Erwin squeezed his eyes shut.

He needed to focus, at least a little bit. With his hands gripping her ass, he dove into her pussy. Y/N's mouth was full when she cried out in pleasure. He could feel the vibrations of her moans.

It became a bit of a competition to see who would fall apart first. Erwin pushed his tongue inside Y/N, which only made her suck more vigorously. Her efforts were accompanied by the loud, sloppy sounds her mouth made. They were enough to make Erwin falter on their own.

Erwin retracted his tongue and immediately replaced it with his middle finger. As he expected, Y/N's hips began moving the second he made contact with her g-spot. His left hand squeezed her hip in a desperate attempt to keep her in place.

While his tongue worked her clit, Y/N gagged from pushing his dick down her throat. The closer she got to her climax, the more desperate she got to win. Instead of stopping after gagging once, Y/N brought her lips back to his tip then sunk all the way down, again and again. Erwin threw his head back into his pillow with a grunt. Y/N was holding back her orgasm as he groaned and continued fingering her.

Just as Y/N lost control, Erwin's hips snapped up and his cum filled her mouth. Y/N was a shivering, moaning mess, but she didn't let up. Cum spilled over her fingers while she continued bobbing her head and twisting her hand.

"Y/N!" Erwin cried out.

Every coherent thought fled his brain as it was flooded with pleasure. All he could manage was a string of moans that ended with a whimper. Y/N heard his desperation; she finally released and rolled onto the bed. Her body was limp, but she made sure to hold her cum covered hand off the comforter. She laid there panting with her eyes closed until she felt the bed dip as Erwin sat up. He caught his breath while he admired the cum smeared across her lips.

He leaned forward and whispered, "You win."

Y/N's boasting was cut off when Erwin pulled her into a clumsy kiss; neither had come out of their haze. Erwin laid on his back and pulled her into his side. She snuggled into him, and his fingers traced small circles on her shoulder. Not even a minute passed before Erwin broke the silence.

"Do you want to go get your stuff now? I'll help you."

Y/N looked up to find Erwin smiling at her. She giggled and laid her head back on his chest.

"Give me a minute," she wrapped her arm around his torso and squeezed. "I'm still enjoying this."

Erwin kissed the top of her head. "Whatever you want, little one."