Close Call

Okay I really thought this was going to be the smut chapter, but this one went way longer than I expected. I'll post the smut tomorrow. Also, I have some Jujutsu Kaisen lemons coming up. (;

-Parks 🖤

Erwin paced in his office with his hands shoved into his pockets. He wondered how the fuck things got so out of hand. One minute he was preparing himself for Hange's impending Titan rant. The next he was kissing Y/N and wondering what she would look like splayed out underneath him. He shook the image from his head.

This can't happen. It wouldn't be a balanced relationship because I'm technically her superior. Not to mention it could affect how I treat her as her Commander. She deserves better than that, better than me.

Erwin sank into his desk chair and cradled his head in his hand. With a deep sigh, he thought, it's better if we keep all of our future interactions strictly professional.

It was far from what he actually wanted, but it was in Y/N's best interest.

~

Reiner was nicer about the whole situation than Y/N expected him to be. He even offered to set her up with some of the cadets that were older than her, but she declined. She had heard the way some of them talked about her, and she hated it. Connie had even approached her a few days after the second incident to apologize. Despite being almost ten years younger than Y/N, she didn't mind the company of him and his friends. They had spent a lot of time in Hange's lab lately since the discovery that Eren was a Titan. Y/N had gotten to know them all pretty well during their visits.

Four days had passed since Connie and Hange had walked in on Y/N and Erwin. Now Connie, Reiner, Eren, Armin, and Mikasa were all crowded into the lab with Y/N. They were waiting on Hange to go over the plan for their upcoming mission together. Connie came up to Y/N while the others were busy talking.

"I don't know whether or not I should apologize." Connie chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

Y/N looked up from her notebook and half smiled at him. "No, Connie it's okay. Ha, I'm sorry you had to watch... all of that twice."

Connie laughed and blushed. "Yeah... uhm, let's not do that again."

"What's so funny?" Eren chimed in.

Y/N and Connie both froze, which was the worst reaction they could've had. The sudden, awkward silence drew the attention of everyone in the room.

"What's happening?" Armin asked, confused.

"Oh... uh..." Connie looked to Y/N for help, but she was just as shocked.

"I- we were just saying, uhm..." Y/N tried.

"Ha! Oh, just tell them, Y/N." Reiner laughed.

Y/N's mouth popped open. Could she trust them?

"Tell us what?" Mikasa asked what everyone was thinking.

"Y/N made out with the Commander," Reiner said so casually.

"Reiner!" Connie scolded.

"What?" Reiner clearly trusted his friends. "You're the one who walked in on them."

Connie clamped his mouth shut, and Eren burst out laughing.

"You what?!" Armin asked between chuckles.

Y/N was dying of embarrassment. Both of her hands were covering her face.

"It was... consensual, right?" Mikasa asked.