Mrs. Weasley's castigating manner quickly melted away as she pulled her sons into a hug. She released the two just as their faces were becoming too red to make out their freckles. 

Bill tauntingly ruffled their hair, despite their attempts to swat him away. Seeing this brought an endless amount of joy to Ron, who was seated across from his mother.

Mrs. Weasley's eyes drifted away from Fred and George and fell on Fiona and Angelina. The two were snickering at each other, and Angelina's eyes darted between George and Fiona.

"Angelina, how are you dear?" She warmly asked with her arms outstretched, welcoming Angelina into a hug. Angelina gladly accepted the hug.

"And Fiona, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there!" She said as her eyes suddenly turned to the Hufflepuff.

"Don't worry mum," Fred said with a shrug as a small grin was making its way to his face. "She could say the same to you."

"Fred!" She quickly scolded, only to pause as she noticed Fiona was also grinning.

"Well, never mind that, I hope you've been well," Mrs. Weasley eagerly pulled Fiona into a hug. Fiona, utterly surprised by the sudden contact stumbled bluntly into Mrs. Weasley's embrace.

Fred had noticed Fiona's floundering and was quick to react. He grabbed her upper arm and steadied her in his mother's embrace. "Mum, please," he sternly warned in a low and quiet voice.

Mrs. Weasley suddenly realized her blunder and pulled away from the hug, mortified with her ignorance. "Oh, sweetheart, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to startle you! I'm so sorry."

Fiona meekly smiled, attempting to brush off her embarrassment. She couldn't blame Mrs. Weasley. After all, Fiona was likely the only blind person she knew and couldn't be faulted for a mistake. "It's okay; you just surprised me a little, that's all."

Mrs. Weasley nodded and sympathetically smiled at Fiona. Fred noticed the pitty in his mother's eyes and was overcome with gratitude for the face that Fiona couldn't see it.

"I didn't know you were friends with my boys," Mrs. Weasley said as she carefully guided Fiona onto the bench beside her.

"Oh, they're great friends, mum," Ron snickered before shoveling a spoonful of steak and kidney pudding into his mouth. "Smashing friends," he added with a chuckle. Hermione glanced up from her school book, giving Ron a tired look. Harry, however, chuckled into his palm.

"That's wonderful. Please don't be a stranger this summer; you're always welcome at the Burrow," Mrs. Weasley said. While Ron's innuendo seemed to fly over his mother's head, Bill's eyes shifted between Fred and Fiona with curiosity. Clicking his tongue as the corner of his lips twitched upward.

"I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of Fiona this summer," Ginna pipped up. Ginny's comment brought a blush to Fiona's face as she shifted in her seat.

Mrs. Weasley glanced over at Fiona with a peculiar expression. The way Fiona and Fred naturally leaned into each other, as if gravity was at work, pulling them closer.

"Oh," she uttered with a realization. A childish grin appeared on her lips with the realization. "And how long has this been going on?" She suddenly leaned over the table to shoot Fred a stern look. "And why is this the first I'm hearing about it, hmm?"

As Fred opened his mouth in his defense Bill cut him off. "Well this makes perfect sense," he said, gaining the attention of the table. "After all, I've always said the only girl to date you would have to be blind."

Mrs. Wealsey was the only one among the group who did not find the humor in Bill's comment. Fiona, however, loved the joke.

"Angelina, I still don't know what your excuse is," Bill added in jest. Angelina grinned broadly at this; both Fred and George grumbled. "Too many bludgers to the head, maybe?"