04.

"8 galleons!? That's absurd!" Seamus Finnigan, a fourth-year Gryffindor boy, exclaimed loudly

"8 galleons!? That's absurd!" Seamus Finnigan, a fourth-year Gryffindor boy, exclaimed loudly. The Hogwarts Librarian, Madam Pince, glared over in their direction. Fiona removed her hand from the embossed paper of her braille Confronting the Faceless textbook to give her full attention to the two Gryffindor students sitting across from her.  

"Harold Dingle in Ravenclaw is selling twice as much for half the price!" Dean Thomas, Seamus's friend, quickly added, he was much quieter than Seamus had been. 

"Harold Dingle?!" Fiona scoffed. Harold Dingle wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a forgetfulness potion and a glass of butterbeer.

"Where do you reckon Dingle is getting his supply of..." Fiona became quiet as a pair of footsteps walked past the three. She listened carefully as the footsteps faded away.
"How do you suppose Dingle is getting Polyjuice potion?" She quietly hissed.

"I dunno, brews it, same as you, I suppose," Seamus muttered.

"Dingle couldn't make it to Advanced Potions, but if you want to get your Polyjuice from a tosser who barely managed an A in his O.W.Ls then be my guest," This remark caused Seamus and Dean to exchange apprehensive glances with one another.

"Is it possible," Seamus paused. "That maybe...Dingle is in Advanced Potions and...ya know, maybe you just didn't notice him...on account of-" 

"10 galleons" Fiona interjected irritably. 

"Alright, alright!" Dean said after hitting Seamus in the shoulder. "We need it before the first Hogsmeade trip." He whispered. Fiona nodded and then returned her hand to the passage in her textbook. 

"Not a problem, come find me in November," Fiona quietly said. The two boys agreed before leaving Fiona to continue her studies alone.

"Hufflepuff generosity my arse!" Seamus grumbled to Dean as they walked away.

Fiona pulled out a small black notebook and with her quill, she wrote:

⠎⠑⠁⠍⠥⠎⠀⠋⠊⠝⠝⠊⠛⠁⠝⠂⠀⠙⠑⠁⠝⠀⠞⠓⠕⠍⠁⠎⠀⠤⠀⠏⠕⠇⠽⠚⠥⠊⠉⠑⠀⠀⠼⠁⠼⠚⠀⠛⠁⠇⠇⠑⠕⠝⠎

Thanks to a charmed quill, the dots raised onto the paper so that it would be legible to her in the future. She slipped the black book into her knapsack and returned to her textbook.

"Harold Dingle" She muttered to herself.

The audacity of that guy!

She hadn't been left alone for three minutes when the chairs across from her screeched on the stone floors yet again. Fred and George sat across from Fiona; identical grins etched on their freckled faces.

"Merlin's beard, the rumors are true," Fred said, his voice barely above a whisper. Fiona sighed and removed her hand from her textbook, again. She suddenly regretted her decision to study in the library instead of the Hufflepuff common room.