Jisung being 16 years old and Changbin being 17, a senior of his, in the same school as him, unexpectedly.

The Ravenclaw was the first one to break the silence when he scoffed. "And you dared to suspect me with suspicions? You literally go to Hogwarts!", the boy exclaimed.

"You also go to Hogwarts! Don't act like I'm the one who was secretive about it!", Changbin said in respond to defend himself from being accused.

"I've been here since my first year! Why haven't I seen you around before??"

"I have also been here since my first year!"

"THEN WHY HAVEN'T I SEEN YOU IN HOGWARTS ALL THIS TIME?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!?"

"YOU-", as the younger Ravenclaw was about to cuss the hell out the older Gryffindor, judging by his robe, someone slide open the train's cabin's door.

It turned out to be the friends Jisung was about to search for if it wasn't for the unexpected sight of his neighbor back in London.

Seungmin gave him a judging look as soon as he realized that he was about to scream. "What's going on here?", he asked with full on confusions.

But instead of answering, their other friends started complaining, "Why didn't you look for us?!", and the typical, "We were looking for you everywhere!"

"All of you are giving me headaches.."

Jisung said while rubbing his temple that made all of his friends gone quiet. That's when his Gryffindor friend noticed another, unknown to him, presence in the cabin too.

Felix sat besides the new face and greet him first, "Hi! Who are you? I'm Felix, Jisung's friend!", but that seems to surprise the latter instead.

It's probably because of his thick Australian accent that he has whenever he started to talk in English but it could be his deep voice as well, or just both of them together.

"I'm Changbin, seventh year", Changbin answered. Even though the two of them are in the same houses, Gryffindor, none of them seems to recognize one another.

"Oh, so you're my senior? How come I've never seen you before in the common room?"

"THAT'S WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!"

It seems like people have long taken a liking to hitting the now sixth year Ravenclaw on the shoulder because Seungmin hit him as soon as he said that. "Shut up can you?"

Jisung groaned in pain since that hit wasn't really a light one but grinned once he heard the fifth year Hufflepuff scolding his attacker.

"You shouldn't hit people THAT hard hyung! It hurts!"

"But I had never hit you before! How would you know that it hurts?"

"Because it look hurt! Stop doing that!"

Never would the boy in pain thought that one of his friends would stick up for him throughout this whole hitting his shoulder shenanigans one day.

But that should have been done by Jeongin a long time ago since Jisung practically save his life on his first year in the Forbidden Forest, even risking his own life to do that so.

Awhile into the school year, students in Hogwarts then started talking about the annual sport event that's coming up next month.

Hyunjin caught up running to his side and wrapped his arm around the shorter Ravenclaw.

"Are you going to join the Quidditch team this year? I heard you wanted to", the Hufflepuff asked, interested to meet his best friend on the Quidditch pitch one day.