4: Attack in Paris

Start from the beginning

Adrian: Plagg, claws out!

Psycho Gold and the others begin to attack Paris they trapped Ladybug and Cat Noir after Ladybug uses her lucky charm (The lucky charm was a music box) she was about to reach their Miraculous when she heard screaming across the street.

Nadja: Hurry, Manon come on we gotta move it.

Psycho Gold remember her mother when she was little.

Manon tried to run but tripped over a rock.

Manon: Mommy!

Nadja: Manon, come on!

Superman heard crying for help with super- hearing.

Superman: I'm coming!

He use his super speed to get there on time and fight the Quantrons.

Superman come help Ms. Chamack and her daughter.

Superman: Are you okay?

They nod.

Then one of the Quantrons came out of nowhere used a saber to kill them but Green Lantern saw it and warn Superman.

Green Lantern: We'll protect you!

Green Lantern created a force field from his ring. Quantron raise the saber when electric lightning stun him. They saw Psycho Gold who saved them.

Green Lantern: Y/n, Why?

Superman told Nadia to run with Manon.

Nadia: Come on, Manon!

Shadow Moth doesn't like the plan Psycho Gold is saving people.

Shadow Moth: I order you to get the miraculous not saving people.

Psycho Gold: You don't get it Shadow Moth! Everyone in Paris have their mothers but if I killed their mothers everyone would be with their fathers like me, so leave me alone!!!

She let out a bat-like scream, everyone are covering their ears and the windows broke in pieces.

Ladybug: Ow.

Cat Noir: What was that?!

Psycho Gold begin to cry when she remembers her mother, and
remember the day that her mother died when she was born ( her father, Bruce Wayne told her). She drop on her knees to the ground. Wonder Woman saw Psycho Gold on the ground crying as she calm her down and hug her.

Wonder Woman: It's okay, Y/n, it's okay.

That's when Ladybug and Cat Noir run over to the Justice League when they saw Psycho Gold crying when Ladybug saw the miracle box with her in her backpack. The Atom saw a dark purple locket around her neck.

Atom: That's the locket that's left of her mother when Bruce gave it to her.

Ladybug: That where's the Akuma and Amok are.

Ladybug broke the locket as the Akuma and Amok flying out of the locket.

Ladybug: No more evil doing for you Akuma and Amok. [She opened her magic yo-yo.] Time to de-evilize! [She's capture them.] Gotcha! [And she set them free.] Bye-bye little butterfly and pretty feather. [Then she throws her lucky charm up in the air]. Miraculous Ladybug!

The damage have been restored, Y/n's music has been fixed outside of the school and Psycho Gold turned back into Y/n.

Ladybug and Cat Noir: Pound it!

Superman: Y/n, are you ok?

Y/n didn't say anything, she continues crying.

Ladybug give Y/n a charm but refused to have it.