Chapter One : She Woke Up In . . .

MIA

" Mia , MIAAAAAA , Wake the heck up " my little sister Paye said shaking me awake.
" WHAT IS IT PAYE ? DAMN ! " I said pulling the covers up over my head.
" 1. Don't be cursing at me 2. I'm late for school and SO ARE YOU " she said pulling the covers off of me again.
" Shit , shit shit shit shit SHIT ! If you're waking me up why aren't you dressed yet ? Damn , I can't be late for Professor Doyle's class . . . She'll flip. . . Get a move on it Payeten " I yell towards Paye's room.
Professor Doyle is my Dance class teacher. And she is NOT to be played with. Though I've never shown up late to her class or missed a day I knew I was going to hear her mouth. Shit everyone else does.

By the time I dropped Paye off at school and got to Professor Doyle's class I was 5 minutes late. I walked in and took my seat next to my bestfriend Kayla who whipers .

" Oooo Girl , you know you fucked up right . . Now shes gonna want your head. " she said snickering
" Miss. Steele , I'm happy to see that you're soooo excited to present your homework from 2 nights ago. " Ms. Doyle said to Kayla . And just when I thought I got away with coming in late she says ,
" Right after Miss. Ellington present hers since she needed to stand out by coming into my class late. " Ms. Doyle looked at me like I sprouted another head or some shit.
Shit , I knew I forgot to do something. Working late night at His & Hers had me forgetting to do shit like HOMEWORK ! If I remember correctly the homework was to pick any song and perform your own put together dance. Its a good thing I'm a great dancer, cause I'd be fucked right now.
" Miss. Ellington , HELLOOOO . . Your classmates are waiting and more importantly so am I. " she says impatiently.
" Get em girl. " Kayla cheered me on.
I got up and slowly walked over to the music player doc while scrolling through my phone to find the song I would dance to and decided on " Thinking Out Loud " by Ed Sheeran.
I decided to just let the music move me . I didn't want it to look forced because then she'd know for sure that I didnt do the homework.
The song starts
" When your legs don't work like they used to before . . And I can't sweep you off of your feet. . . Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love " . .
I stand there and sway to the music , feeling it , becoming one with the beat. . .
" Well me I fall in love with you every single day , And I just wanna tell you I am. So honey NOWWWW "
And thats my cue , I take off . . . Dancing around the dance room floor. . And for a momemt I'm lost, gone. Its only me and the music.
" Place your head on my beating heart. . Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars "
I dance , and dance , and dance until the song goes off and for a moment its completly silent. Then the room exploads with claps. . . I look around stunned . . . Everyone is clapping except Ms. Doyle. But I see a faint smile on her lips and then I know I did good.
" Class quiet down. Miss. Ellington your grade will be a B- . . Maybe next time you'll do the assignment at home instead of free-styling. Good job. You may take your seat now. Up next is Miss. Steele. Thats right I havent forgotten. " Ms. Doyle says.
"You can do it Kay " I cheer my bestfriend on.

***********************************
Later that night.

JOURNEY

" Journey , Yo nigga you dead ? " My right hand mam King asked me shaking me awake.
" Nah nigga I'm good. Tired. I been running on 3 hours of sleep. A nigga tired I said firing up a blunt.
" I know what you mean Yo. This lifestyle ain't no joke. Buttttt , we got work to do so get cho ass up. . . " King said
" We at His & Hers tonight right ? " I asked him putting the blunt out.
" Yup . " he said drinking a bottle of water
" Cool , they got some fine ass strippers up in there . Especially that one chick uhhhh Majesty they call her but her real name Mia. Whew. I gotta come up on that. " I said get excited just thinking about it.

I know what people say. That all strippers are hoes. But I could tell she wasn't just by the way she carry herself. Everytime I seen her she never took her clothes off. She didnt even do private lap dances or let them niggas touch her . . When I rolled up on her a few weeks back she wasn't tryna hear shit I had to say. Shit I knew I could wife her. Not to mention she was bad as fuck. . . She was 5'2 without heels , caramel complextion , long black curly hair that came to the middle of her back which Im sure is hers , almond shaped slanted eyes their color was hazel or some shit. A cute little button nose , a flat stomach , nice size tits , small waist and a nice round ass. She even had cute ass feet. I want shawty bad. . . But she wasn't giving a nigga no play.

" Nigga , EARTH TO JOURNEY " King said yelling.
" I hear you nigga shit , stop yellin in my ear dawg. " I yelled back.
" Nigga , you good ? " he said
" I'm good , Im about to get ready be back here in an hour " I said heading upstairs.
"Iight nigga 1 hour " he said.
" Lock the door " I yelled behind him.

After I took a shower I went into my walk in closet to find something to wear. I picked out a black tank top like shirt with white crosses on them , some black levi's letting them sag a little , my black and white J's , my black and white snap back that has a J on the from my black and silver rolex , my silver chain that says BOSS on it and a black leather jacket. I went and sat on my couch lit a blunt and started checking my guns.

" Yo nigga you ready ? " King said making his presence known.
"Yeah , We taking the Benz tonight . Is B and Redz already there ? " I asked him while he checked his guns.
" Yeah nigga. They there so is the dope. We just need to get there. " he said
" Iight then nigga. Lets be out " I said turning out the lights.