"I'm sorry, I'm not in the best mindset." She says quickly letting go of my sleeve. I just nod and sigh.

"You know where not so different," I say she cracks out a chuckle quickly.

"You and I are not the same! I am a sinner you are a saint." She quickly says I look at her my eyebrows cross in confusion and my temper starts to boil.

"What do you mean I'm the Saint? My brother calls you a goddess." I explain she chuckles.

"Yeah, that's what most people say. You should ask Lilly and kate what I'm really like, after all, I grew up with them.

"What about mary? Isn't she like a second mum to you?" I ask leaning forward a bit she chuckles.

"It's not the same when you grow up in a mother-daughter and boss and assistant kinda way." She explains and shakes her head.

"I miss the beaches, weird right? I always hated them with the sand getting everywhere and then getting too wet with the seawater. Or get your mouth." She says and laughs at the fond memory her face shows happiness but soon fades into regret and sadness.

"Sounds fun.." I mutter she nods and sighs.

"And after getting fish and chips with extra chicken salt. That was a good time right there." She says I chuckle slightly.

"Sounds amazing, but isn't the climate harsh?" I ask her she nods.

"Yeah one day it's hot another it's hailing. But it was quite fun. God, I miss it." She says I place my hand on her shoulder she looks up at me shocked but gives me a slight smile.

"I've never been this close with a boy before, not many guys best friends." She says I was an eyebrow confused.

"How come?"

"Well you know, daddy's little girl thing. No boys, even with texts my mum would go through my phone until I was 14!" She says my eyes widen in shock, her parents seem so chill though.

"I guess that makes sense. I mean you are their only child right." I ask her nods I take my hand off my shoulder. Though she suddenly grabs it our eyes meet, I stare into her (e/c) orbs as if they were yearning for me to stay with her forever, they had a desperate call to them. I couldn't tell what though I was trapped as if I could never look away.

And I felt like I didn't want to and neither did she. I lean in slightly, she does as well. But she stops and lets go of my hand and stands up I suddenly miss the warmth of it quickly and follow her actions.

"How what A time to be alive! I mean look up at the sky!" She says happily I do and the sun was coming out the rain soon turns into a sprinkle she quickly runs out and spins in a circle on the road.

"Y/n! What are you doing get off the road!" I yell out to her quickly, she only turns to me with a wide smile, showing off her pearly whites.

"Oh come on it's empty no one's coming." She says she kicks some water at me, I glare at her and cross my hands.

"Come on emo boy! Afraid of getting your make-up ruined?!" She called out I roll my eyes and instantly drop my bag and the umbrella with it.

"I'm so getting you back!" I yell she squealed and runs I run after her my make-up getting ruined along with my hair as I raise her going in circles. Once I do she screams and I spin her around lifting her as if she were light as a feather but she didn't trust me.

"I got you now," I say she stomps my feet but had no effect.

"Leath platforms baby, you won't be able to stomp on that," I say with a sly smirk knowing I had her on that one, she quickly turns around to me.

"Baby? I'm not your girl lover boy!" She says pushing me away, though she put more first than expected and ended up pushing me over.

I gasp in pain slightly. She gasps as well coming to her face with her hands horrified at what she did she goes to my side quickly.

"Wow white a punch huh?" I say making a funny joke as she looks me over appohliseing every second.

"Y/n calm down I'm fine. But if you want me to forgive a date might help." I say it was in a joking matter she only chuckles and did something that caught me of guard completely.

She leans in and kisses my forehead, my face turns red as I can feel the blood rushing up to my cheeks. I look up at her she was also red maybe even redder than I am.

"Wow, I didn.-" I say sitting up scratching the back of my neck when she cuts me off.

"I know. I'm sorry I just." "No it's fine I liked it.." I say with a smile she gives me a weak one back.

"Dee you know this is all a dream right?" She arms me my eyes ridden in shock.

"What but how then wait I like You!" He says in shock, Y/n or the my dream Y/n just nods. So nothing that happened had really happened.

"But this could be a reality if you just spend more time with me. And open up." She says I look at the ground disappointed.

"But a dream is not reality," I say the fame Y/n giggles slightly.

"Who says which is which?" She says and slowly leans in I can feel as her soft lips touch my cheek...

"DEE GET OFF YOUR ASS ALREADY IT'S NOON!!" I wake up to my mums call I remember my dream and blush and groan.

Why me..

Hey, guys thank you so much for fucking 11k views like wtf guy how?! U?!

I love you all so much the galm need some rewriting don't worry I have just been really distracted these past few weeks. And have been a little stressed out with school starting again haha yay...

Anyway, enjoy life have fun.

Will Edward and Y/n get together or will see and Y/n get together who knows!

Maybe some brother rivalry as well!