chapter 2

As they walk into the dining room, it was quite fancy and had labels to where everyone was sitting. Lydia at the front, Chole and her husband Charles to her right. And Her brother and wife to her left. Next to Chole was her daughter Y/n and Edward next to her, across from her was Dee next to him was Heavy and his father. soon enough servants come out and place trays in front of them, they lift to see steak mash potato, and a salad in the middle of the table was garlic bread for them to grab.

"Sweet! I love steak!" Victoria shouts excitedly, Lydia glares are her and she looks to glam who sighs.

"I mean, I quite like steak haha," she says awkwardly.

"Ah, Chole also has quite the appetite for meat she superficially loves-" "Dear, There no need to talk about eating habits here. after you the one who has the most problems with eating what was it again d-" "I think that Enough talking for now." Charles says cutting off his wife clearing his throat, Chole and Y/n chuckle at him as his face goes slightly red. Everyone starts to eat there was an awkward silence over the table, Heavy was looking over all the knives and forks, confused on why there were so many. Y/n saw him struggle and sighs whipping her mouth with the napkin slightly. she kicks his leg and he slightly yelps.

"Are you okay heavy?" she asks him, he looks at her with a glare for a minute before he notices her glance at him and her table wear Dee also notices this his brother looks at her confused. he sighs and rolls his eyes at him, he leans to his brother.

"copy her, " he says Heavy looks to his brother then at her and nods. she takes up the steak knife and uses a specific fork to cut it and eat some, she then proceeds to show him more. heavily watches copping her actions. suddenly someone cleared their throat, catching her attention she turns to the side to see who it came from. Edward.

"So Y/n, I heard you know many languages may I ask which ones?" He asks her.

"Russian, English, Japanese and Latian I am learning Italian next though. since it will be easy considering I already know English." She says to him.

"aah, I only know Spanish, latian and Russian," Edwards says trying to show off but failed.

"I also know English and Latian, also Spanish and a little bit of everything." dee says interrupting them, Edward was pissed though Y/n seemed to not mind.

"I only know Russian.." Heavy says looks down at his food in embarrassment.

"no worries Heavy, everyone learns at different rates. after all, did you know it took me 3 whole years to learn the basics of Piano?" she says trying to encourage heavy.

"There were many times Y/n wanted to give up, but we pushed her as much as we can and now she's a pro!" Chole explains.

"Wow, so you're saying you didn't have any musical talent at all?" Glam asks, the family stays Silent Chole reaches over to her husband's hand quickly.

"Yes actually, I had very little talent in music and it wasn't even in Piano itself. I mean, after all, it's not just musical talent that can just get you by right? they just get by easier than others, after all, it's the only talent." Y/n says Looking to glam, he looks to her they stare at each other with poker faces both watching closely to see if the other cracks. Dee Heavy and Vicktoria watch between the two Lydia quickly clears her throat grabbing everyone's attention.

"haha, oh Music I remember back when I was younger I and your mother were Rivals Violinists!" Lydia says changing the subject quickly from the two.

"Ah yes I remember those good old days, where we would get all dressed up for the compositions," Chole says looking back at the memories with a smile.