chapter 5

Cookie jar part 1

"we'll leave the boys with you okay, have fun you three I'm just going to show the adults around. Lunch will be ready at 12! so you have an hour to play!" Chole says Victoria and Glam look to the boys and leave following behind chole. they turn to Y/n who just groans and look away.

"Um, Ms where do you know them?" Mary asks Y/n as she opens a drawer.

"Rember the small red-haired boy and the blonde one with makeup on? The dinner thing from there." Y/n says and pulls out a shirt, she takes her's off. Heavy quickly covers his eyes and dee turns away both flustered.

"W-WHAT THE HELL were RIGHT HERE!" dee shouts, they hear a scoff and chuckle, he glares and rolls his eyes.

"Calm your sites! I'm wearing a sports bar." She says placing on a new shirt, once the draw shuts dee turns back around and heavy-lifts his hand. She ignores them and walks to the large best, she flips around and lands on it. She then starts to jump on it, Mary the maid quickly rushes over.

"My lady! You know you're not meant to jump on your bed!" Mary shouts frantically.

"What's the magic word?" She asks her, continuing to jump teddys starts to bounce slightly up and down not moving too much from their place though.

Heavy rushes over to the side of the bed.

"Can I join??" Heavy asks her, she nods and he climbs on and joins her it was quite fun.

"Wanna see who can jump the highest? The winner gets a cookie the loser has to steal from the kitchen!" She asks him putting her hand out.

"Heavy don't do it, Your probability of winning is 1/10," Dee explains walking up to his brother climbing on the bed, the two stop jumping as Heavy looks over to his brother.

"don't listen to him! I mean shouldn't he be cheering you on?" Y/n asks heavy, heavy looks back to his brother Y/n smirks psychotic with him.

"Ms. Y/n please don't bet!" Mary says softly, dee glares at Y/n she just smirks as a dark shadow overrules her previous bright one.

"Come on dee, I mean aren't siblings meant to help each other? I can't say because I'm an only child but, i heard it was in the handbook of siblings"

"Handbook of siblings that's not even a real thing! fine heavy if you really wanna end up stealing be my guest." Dee says giving up, heavy looks to Y/n, and smiles.

"oh no, he's making a deal with the devil!" Mary mutters in shock, heavy shakes Y/n's hand and they smile.

"what do you mean to deal with the devil?" Dee asks mary getting down from the bed, the two start to jump higher and higher.

"Y/n is known in this house for her gambling skills, she's beaten even the head! though she doesn't like to use money much just favors. but still, it's quite risky making a bet with my lady." Mary explains to him, to mary's surprised by Dee's smirks.

"is that so," he says Mary looks at him terrified by the smirk on his face.

"I'll keep that in mind, what was your name?" he asks turning to Mary a slight blush was on her face.

"M-Mary, Y/n has told me a little about you.." Mary explains to him, he looks at her confused.

'Don't tell me she fallen in love with me or something..' he thinks mentally groaning and facepalming, mary nodes and look to Y/n and heavy they were getting higher now though Y/n was higher.

"yes, she says she wants to learn how to do cool makeup like you," she whisper placing a hand in front of her lips so no one would lip-read what she had said. Dee's eyes widen slightly, Y/n doesn't seem to be the type of girl from the dinner she met earlier. 

"HAHA! I WIN!" Y/n shouts landing back on the bed she bounces slightly as she sits up on the bed.

"Hey, no fair! you-" "ah, ah, ah no way you can get out of this one Ginger, you knew what you were getting into when you shook my hand. we had a deal and you will follow through, I don't like pussys." She says look at the boy slightly tilting her head, the boy's face goes slightly red but he had a look of fear on his face.

"I told you not to do it," Dee says and leans against the chest in front of the bed, Heavy groans.

"I thought for sure i would be able to win!" Y/n chuckles and pats his back.

"maybe next time, now let's go unless you wanna get caught...." She says getting off her bed and walking to the door, She looks to the boys and then leaves the room Mary following behind her. Heavy looks at the door with a dreamy look in his eyes, face flushed, and more Dee sighs and rolls his eyes at his brother.

"Wow you got it bad," Dee says looking at his brother.

"huh? what?" Heavy asks snapping out of his trance, Dee sighs again.

"Nevermind let's go steal cookies?" Dee says though it sounds more like a question than a statement. they leave the room and entire the pink one where Y/n and mary waited.

"sweet let's get this operation stealing the goods on the go!" She says they leave the pink room and entire the hall, Y/n stops and looks around and places her hand down saying forward. they sneakily go down the hall well everyone but dee who was watching his brother and the idiot, and Mary who was just smiling closed eyes and mouth happily following. Y/n puts a hand up to make the other's stop in place dee gorans and they quickly shush him. Y/n looks the corner to see a sebation the butler she quickly hides her head after a couple of second she looks back and he wasn't there they move in. after what seemed like 20 minutes of this they finally make it down stairs.

"how much longer is this-" "SSSHHHH!" everyone says shushing him, he rolls his eyes at their childish actions.

after they turn another corner Dee sighs.

"okay that enough spy stuff, let's just get to the kitchen," Dee says Y/n scoffs and rolls her eyes at him.

"fine then if your so good you lead the way." She says crossing her arms he facepalms.

"don't be childish I don't know witch wat to go," Dee says rolling his eyes again.

(God dee calm down)

"Go straight then another left entire the big doors that are made out of metal, go in sneak past all the servants in there and steal one of the many cookie jar," Y/n explains, Dee and Heavy face drop at how she does this.

"how many servants are normally in the kitchen?" Dee asks.

"22! though Barbra has the day off so 21," Mary says Dee sighs.

"fine what's your plan?" Dee asks, Y/n chuckles.

"I've been doing this for years now, all you need is a little bit of imagination," Y/n explains boops the boy's noes he slightly glares at her she smiles happily at him with his expression.

"okay So mary will roll in with a tray, with a cloth over it the trolly will be able to hold just enough weight for Heavy making it not too well Heavy and it won't make squicky noise or break that will bring any unwanted traction. she will wheel the cart near the cookies, the chef would be slightly suspiousice that's when you come in" She says pointing to dee he looks at her confused.

"what i never agreed to this," he complains.

"well you are now, Dee will draw the attention of the kitchen staff as they watch him. they will most likely think he would steal the cookies in need. You're going to pretend you're interested in cooking and wanted to see the kitchen for yourself hearing it's fancy, that's when Mary will grab a teapot full of tea and sugar and milk, while that happens Heavy our main man you will need to grab the cookie jar without being scene sounds like a plan?" Y/n asks everyone after explaining the plan.

"yes, w-what do i say?" Mary asks raising her hand.

"just say lady Y/n has guest and would like some teas, this is dee Lady Y/n has asked me to show him the kitchen, that when dee you'll explain why you're there."