LOOK VALTOR SURVIVED TO THE END OF THE BOOK!

Bloom landed easily before walking to the teacher's common room. She stretched as she walked into the room and grinned as she saw the others. Unsurprisingly as soon as DuFour saw her she had a mischievous grin on her face "So how was it?~" Bloom grins and says "Amazing, we have to find a new material for our bed frame though". Both Palladium and Avalon choked at this and DuFour laughs before asking "What happened!?" 

Bloom simply says "I'm glad we were on Domino I don't think any other planet would have been able to take the heat of two dragon flames, our bed isn't going to last long at all, we both know that much, Val's doing more research right now I think, we spent most of our time trying to figure that out, and cuddling, I can actually feel his heat unlike anyone else, perfect for cuddles"

Palladiums says "Dearling that's probably because you have the dragon's flame, you are a portable heater that will never get cold or hot unless someone puts you on that planet that Faragonda had Valtor on". Bloom wrinkles her nose at the mention of the planet and says "That makes a lot of sense but still, are there any fireproof materials that could be used as a bed frame that you know of?"

 All of them shake their heads except DuFour, who simply says "Next time you need to make a thermometer, I'll have you write down the temperature that the material melts at". Bloom grins and says "I'll tell you next Monday then whether it'll work or not, I plan on spending my weekends with Val". DuFour grins and both Palladium and Avalon look as though they're in the greatest despair, their child now had a sex life.

 Avalon then says "Please don't make me a grandfather before I start greying". Bloom grins and says "Hah, we don't want kids and either way we're both infertile. Apparently, we hold the dragon's flame the strongest it will ever be held and so because of that, the flame burnt away our fertility in favor of us being immortal. It's decided we're its final holders". All of them look at Bloom in surprise and she turns red finally before saying "I'm going to grab my messenger bag and head to the classroom, class is going to start soon for the kids". She heads to her room before grabbing her bag and turning to her fairy form. 

She shoulders the bag and walks out into the hallway, heading to her classroom. Once she gets there she sets her bag down and sets up the obstacle course for today's first lesson. Bloom pulls out the list of students for her first class and sits on one of the obstacles while watching the door as she usually did to wait for her next class. 

She grins as the first students walk in, this was her advanced senior class, and their despair during this class amused her to no ends. Soon enough class starts and she demonstrates the obstacle course before timing all the girls. She grins at their times and says "Good job girls, all of you beat your fastest time today!" They all smile at this and grab their bags before heading to their next class. She changes the obstacle course for the next class and repeats this until lunch break, where she eats lunch. After lunch, she finishes her last classes for the day. 

She continues this until Friday, upon which after dinner she flies to her mate. Once she's inside she grins as she sees Val, he was sitting on the floor staring at the door and when he saw her he jumped up. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he happily burrows his face in her neck, very happy to see her. 

On Monday DuFour got her answer. The material wouldn't work. DuFour practically cackled at that and both Bloom and Val were left to keep working on their search for a bedframe material. 

And so they were happy, they survived forever, sure those other than Palladium and Avalon as well as DuFour and Griselda, who'd accidentally been turned had died but that was how life worked.