Valtor may not die this time

Valtor then asks "May I have this dance my dear?" Bloom nods and waltz music begins playing somewhere as they dance around the first floor, once the dance is over Bloom puts her other hand over his shoulder and kisses him, she feels her bridal bar appear and smiles as she sees the bridal bar on Valtor's nose as well. Bloom knew they had to have sex within 24 hours of initiating the bond, and they talked for a while before deciding to head to bed at around eleven. Bloom transformed back to her human form before taking off her shoes, pants and blouse. She sets them neatly on top of Valtor's drawers and crawls into bed, noticing that he only sleeps in his boxers, she was only sleeping in her underwear as well, both of them knew immediately why the other did this, the dragon flame made them get too warm to sleep with their clothes on. 

The next morning Bloom woke up with Valtor spooning her. She decides to make a move and flips him onto his back, straddling his waist. She leans down and kisses his bridal bar, then once he opens his eyes she kisses his lips. He smirks into the kiss and mutters "That's a nice way to wake up love". Bloom hums and says "Is that so? well we've got to have sex within 24 hours of our first kiss." Valtor hums and says "Mmmm is that so dear?" He fingers the elastic of Blooms underwear and Bloom takes her bra off as well. He flips them once more and kisses down her body to her thighs. He nips at the skin just above the elastic of her underwear before looking up for permission. She nods and he pulls them off of her easily he kisses up her thigh before kissing between her legs. 

He dips his tongue inside her and a soft moan escapes her lips that makes her grip onto his hair. His hair being pulled makes him moan as well as he begins to spell her name with a smirk as she writhes in pleasure. Soon he puts a finger inside her alongside his tongue and after a little stretching he takes his tongue out and puts a second finger inside her he gets up on the bed again and kisses up her body until he gets to the spot on her throat where he can feel her pulse, he continues stretching her as he sucks on that point, nipping at it a few times until it creates a dark bruise that makes him grin at the lovely noises Bloom was making. 

Then he kisses up her neck and jaw before taking her lips in a kiss. She responds happily, neither noticing the fire licking at the bedpost but not burning it, later they would decide it was a damn good thing that Valtor's base was on Domino, the one place where their fire would be loved by the planet instead of destroying it. He scissors her as their kiss intensifies. They stop kissing just to breathe and Bloom says breathily "I think I'm going to-" Valtor interrupts by whispering in her ear "Go ahead love". Bloom's toes curl as she orgasms and Valtor relishes in the knowledge that this was his doing, that he did this to her. Once she comes back to reality she says "Mmm your turn now". Valtor finishes stretching her and takes his fingers out of her. She immediately flips them before sliding his boxers off of him. 

He helps her lower herself onto him and rubs her sides as she adjusts to his girth. Once adjusted she rocks her hips and both moan as he hits a special spot inside of her that made them both see stars. Soon he begins to thrust in time with the rocking of her hips, his fingers digging into her hips, she leans forward and they kiss again, Bloom kisses down his jaw and begins to suck and nibble at his pulse, once she's satisfied with the color she whispers breathily into his ear "Now we match". He moaned in pleasure as that set off his orgasm. Once finished riding it out they lay side by side, Valtor still inside Bloom until he pulls out of her gently. 

They lay there for a bit before deciding to go take a shower. Neither were worried about Bloom getting pregnant, both were infertile, and because of the dragon's flame and Valtor being born from a corrupted spark they couldn't have children together. They both knew neither would stray from the other as well, and both had been virgins not too long ago. They get in the shower, cleaning off before deciding to take a bath together. They laid in the tub cuddling, the water bubbling from the heat still radiating off of them, but they didn't mind the boiling water, to them it was a fine temperature. Once they finish in the tub they pull on some clothes, Bloom putting a  pair of Valtor's boxers and one of his shirts on while Valtor just pulls on a pair of clean boxers and a pair of pants. 

They walked to the kitchen before making breakfast with each other on the balcony. Both turned red as they saw the melted snow around the castle. Well, they both thought, it's a good thing they were on Domino. They looked at each other and laughed as they realized they were thinking the same thing. After breakfast, they clean their dishes together and head to the sitting room where they sit on the couch together and cuddle while watching TV. Both nearly fell asleep and so they turned off the TV and went to the bedroom, where they changed the sheets and set the old ones in the dirty laundry pile for magical cleaning after they took a nap. They noticed the slightly charred bed frame and both say in sync "We're going to need to find a different bed frame, I doubt this one will last long." They both laugh together at this and get into bed, cuddling up to each other and falling fast asleep quickly. 

They woke up later that day and immediately used magic to clean all of their clothes and the bedsheets, which they repaired magically before putting them in the closet. They put Bloom's clothes in a second dresser they create by copying the first one, they move it directly next to the other one. 

They then brush their hair and braid each other's hair. They then run down to the bottom floor and send a spell towards the piano. Valtor grins before bowing to her and asking "May I take this dance my love? I have a question for you, what should our last name be since neither of us really have last names?" Bloom grins and takes his hand, they start to dance and Bloom hums "What about Doragon, it's Japanese for dragon". Valtor grins and says "Bloom Doragon, I like that, it suits you, my love". Bloom grins and says "Oh and Valtor Doragon, I love that for you". Both agree on the name and neither notice dragon tattoos seeping themselves into the skin on their backs. 

~*~*~*

Once finished dancing they look at the time before deciding to make dinner, something spicy, they decided, it was another part of the dragon part of them that had confused all the fairies that ate near Bloom, but Palladium as well as the other professors hadn't been confused. When Bloom was a year old they'd found her in her bassinet after a nap sucking on a bottle of hot sauce without a care in the world. All of them had panicked but then Palladium realized how much she like the hot sauce and says "maybe I should get more spicy foods in your diet seeing as you like straight hot sauce so much. 

Two months later after a nap in her bassinet that was in the teacher's common room, they found her sucking on a bottle of wasabi, DuFour and Griselda both fainted at the sight and Faragonda simply asked incredulously "Palladium, what are you, part of the Dragon Flame bloodline?" Palladium simply said at the time "Yes, I am, it would seem that the dormant ability of holding the dragon flame resurfaced itself in Bloom. That would explain the flames and the spicy foods". The fairies had been extremely confused when during classes Palladium would give Bloom peppers to snack on while holding her on his hip and teaching.

~*~*~*

Bloom and Valtor made the food much too spicy for anyone else, but to them it was delicious. They continued having fun and bonding for the next three days and Bloom sighed when she realized she had to go back to Alfea. She says as she puts her normal clothes on "I'll be back this weekend, alright love? Now I'm going to go get teased and teach fairies alright love. I love you". Valtor kisses her goodbye and whistles as she transforms, smirking happily at the thought that she was his, and he was her, both of them knew that, and that ass was his.

 He hums as he sees the faint hickey on her neck and realizes it'll be gone too soon for his liking. "One second, love after I do this you can leave". He kisses her pulse, sucking and nipping at it until he was pleased with the color of it. He grins happily, and says "There we go, much better. Bloom rolls her eyes with a giggle and says "Are the dragons not enough of a claim?" Valtor shakes his head and says "I have to show everyone you're mine". She kisses him with a giggle and says "I'm glad you do it, I love you, now I have to go, alright?" He nods and says "I'll miss you". Bloom agrees and says "I'll miss you too". 

She then takes off and Valtor watches her fly for a while until she's out of sight, then he goes inside and closes the doors. Deciding to continue their work on finding a better material for their bed frame so they didn't accidentally burn the frame down. They knew no Earth substance would work, and so they were going through the list of magical materials that may work. So far they hadn't found anything that didn't burn if their flames got too out of hand. They knew the castle didn't fall apart for some reason but they didn't know what material it was made out of, and so Valtor continued the research. Hopefully, they'd find a new material to make their bedframe out of soon, they doubted the current one would last long.