"Trent."

Sebastian narrowed his eyes, face falling yet again. "Why were you talking to Trent?"

"Other than the fact that he's my friend? Because he's testifying against the Warblers for their use of performance enhancing steroids." Blaine replied smoothly, folding his arms over his chest.

"What? No, no, no." Sebastian mumbled, running a hand through his hair, looking panicked which was new for him. Blaine furrowed his brows. "What?"

"If you tell people about the drugs, it'll go in all of the Warblers permanent records. That can affect their entire future, okay? I thought that even if you did find out you wouldn't risk that for something so unimportant in comparison as a show choir competition." Sebastian glared, but the panic and worry still showed.

"They need to take responsibility for their actions, Sebastian. I'm sorry but it has to be this way."

"Shit. What do I do? What do I do?" He mumbled to himself and Blaine raised his brows. This was unusual for the taller boy. Actually, Blaine's hatred/amusement turned into concern when he noticed how pale and shaky the boy seemed to be as he stood up and quickly exited the shop. Blaine quickly followed, just barely catching sight of Sebastian as he turned into an Alley. Blaine ran after him and froze when he saw Sebastian sitting on the ground, back pressed against the wall. He was shaking and pale and his breathing was fast paced. Blaine instantly ran towards Sebastian and tarried to help stop what he recognized as a Panic attack but everything he tried just seemed to make things worse.

After one quick second of thought, Blaine reached his hand forward and pulled Sebastians phone out of his Blazer pocket, thankful the device didn't have a passcode, and went onto the 'phone' app. He went to emergency contacts where he saw a few people listed but he pressed the first one which turned out to be a Joe West.

It rang a few times, Blaine becoming impatient and jittery himself as Sebastians state became increasingly worse. Finally the sound of someone picking up was heard.

"Hey, Bear, what's-"

"-I don't know who you are but Sebastians having a panic attack and nothing seems to be calming him down. I called the first number on his emergency contacts and that was you." Blaine cut the man off.

"Okay, I need you to do something quickly. I need you to hang up with me and face time Iris West, got it?"

"Yes." Blaine instantly replied and did as he instructed. A worried looking African American girl picked up on the first ring.

"Where is he?!" She demanded worriedly. Blaine faced the phone towards Sebastian and heard a gasp.

"Barry!"

Sebastians head snapped up to look the phone.
"I-Iris?"

"Yeah. Yeah, it's me. Dad is here too."

"Hey son." The voice Blaine heard from The Joe West contact came through. Sebastian smiled slightly.

"H-hi, Joe."

"Hey, Barry, can you did something for me?" Iris asked gently. Sebastian nodded slightly. "Mkay. I need you to take a deep breath for me, Okay?" Sebastian drew in a deep and shaky breath before letting it out. "That good. Now do it again."

"Remember, Bear, we're right here with you. You got this." Joe comforted.

Sebastian took more deep breaths, he soon stopped shaking and his breathes became more even. The tears he had let out dried and he was regaining his color slowly. He smiled at the camera. "Thanks." He said thoughtfully. It goes without saying how shocked Blaine was when the realization of all of this sank in.

"No problem, Son. Now, you wanna tell us whats got you so worked up?" Joe asked.

Sebastian face fell but he took another deep breath and opened his mouth to speak. "So.. I guess I forgot to mention I'm part of the Glee Club at Dalton....." Sebastian then went on to explain, noting yet pretending as if Blaine wasn't even there or still holding his phone to him for that matter. He explained how Hunter was forcing them to use Steroids, how he was trying to make sure the Warblers were all okay, that he was being blackmailed, and that he wanted to protect his fellow Warblers.

"I don't know what to do, Joe." Sebastian looked down at the ground.

Iris sighed. "You did it again, Barry."

"Did what?" He looked up at her with glassy eyes.

"You put the weight of the world on your shoulders. Your putting everyone else's problems before your own, just like you always have." Her voice contained sadness, happiness, fondness, and sympathy.

"And your right, Bear," Joe started. "This situation is hard to deal with and your friends don't deserve to be punished. Though by what you've told me, I doubt that Hunter will be the only one punished. You said you didn't take the drugs, right?"

Sebastian nodded. "Right. It was too risky with the surprise drug tests they do for sports." He confirmed.

"I still can't believe you play lacrosse" Blaine heard Iris mutter and Sebastians rolled his eyes.

"Well, once they test Hunter, offer you as proof that you didn't take it and hope that the police down there are so chill that they believe that the rest of your friends are clean too. It's the best I got for you right now, Barry."

"It's okay, Joe. I'll try it."

"And don't act like your not gonna come home early."

Sebastian chuckled. "I'm counting on it. I miss you guys."

"Awwww. I miss my little bro, too." Iris said teasingly.

"Iris, I'm three months younger than you. That's basically nothing."

"Yeah, right, Babyface." Blaine could basically hear Iris rolling her eyes playfully and Sebastian did as well.

"Anyway, Thanks guys for, you know, helping me."

"No problem."

"Well, I gotta go but I promise I'll call you again tonight."

"You better."

"I will. Bye, Iris. Bye, Joe."

"Bye, Barry." The other two said in unison. Sebastian reached out and pressed the 'end call' button before taking his phone back from Blaine. He took a deep breath again and finally met the shorter boys gaze.

"Thank you, Blaine." He said softly.