Satan and Twink : P2

After Barry left, Iris walked over with that same bright smile on her face.

"So, is he nice?" Iris asked her.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. He's a little awkward though." Santana shrugged. "He seems friend-worthy, though"

"That's sweet. Hey, I know we just met and all but my Fiancé has a ton more work to do so he can't come to dinner tonight so I was hoping maybe you would want to come?" She asked hopefully.

Santana smiled.

"Sure. We can leave right now if you want." She suggested and Iris agreed so the two got their things together and walked out the door and to Iris's car. She drove them to a comfortable looking home before parking and taking the keys out and getting out, Santana following her up to the door. She fumbled around with her keys.

"Shoot, I forgot my key." She said and rang the doorbell. It opened a few seconds later to Barry Allen. He looked confused my between Santana and Iris.

"Eddie was swamped at work so I asked Santana if she wanted to come." Iris said as if it were obvious as Barry opened the door, breezing past the boy who clenched his jaw but plastered on a tight lipped smile anyway.

"Yeah. The more the merrier." He forced out as Santana walked by with a smirk on her face. The place was homey. All around were photos of what looked like Iris, Barry, and Joe or others and probably a young Iris and Barry.

The Detective from earlier at the Precinct walked in and looked between Barry and the girl, considering Iris has disappeared upstairs to get something.

"Don't look at me, Iris invited her." Barry put his hands up in surrender. "Doesn't it make sense for her to invite a complete stranger over?"

"That does make sense." Joe nodded, understanding the situation.

"Why don't you take Miss Lopez outside while I talk with Iris about strangers?" Joe suggested, though both knew that it wasn't really an option. Barry guided the girl back to the door and outside to sit on the steps. They sat in awkward silence for a few minutes before a phone ringing made them each jump. Barry pulled out his phone and quickly answered it, putting it up to his ear.

"What is it? I'm kinda busy again?" He asked the person on the other line, sending a glance at Santana who was watching curiously.

"Oh, heyyyyy Caitlyn." He said nervously but rolled his eyes a bit before smiling. "How's your day?"

..

"I can't. What? No, I'm not in distress."

Another pause.

"What do you mean I'm not eating enough?!" He asked exasperatedly.

There was another pause. "Sometimes I'm mad about having a doctor as one of my best friends. Now, why did you call from Cisco's phone?"

...

"I would to have answered- .... Yeah, no, I probably would've ignored it." He gave in.

"I would've ignored Cisco too if I weren't stuck in awkward silence with a girl I haven't seen since High School." He snapped.

"She is pretty, Cisco, but I would never go out with her and no offense man, I doubt she would go out with you either. She's kind've a bitch." Santana glared at him but he ignored her. She was confused. Even if she had met a completely other side of Sebastian or Barry or whoever, she never expected to admit she was pretty, even if she already knew she was hot.

"What? No. No, Cisco. Guys? Guys, you cannot come to my house.... Guys? Guys?" He grumbled something under his breath as he pulled the phone away and hung up.