Chapter 10

Ruv pov,

I then walked back home, Only to meet face to face with Servant... She's then death glared at me, But I didn't Pay her Any attention.

"Well, are you'd satisfied?"

"Excuse me?"

"With the Date! How'd did the Date Goes,
Were she's charm by You're looked in that'll outfit! -(I'd know I've was💕)- Hehe.."

"Oh... Well, The Date went fine,
Nothing special happened.."

"Hmm, Are you'd sure? You'd seem Rather in the Amazing Mood Ruv... Normally you'd tell me to get off the Subject, That not Strange at all..."

I've 'Hn' Her while walking away,
And could tell that she's were Jealous a little because she's couldn't get over the fact that's I'd liked Y/n...
Yet she's still kept that's false Smile on her face, I almost Pity her...

I walked into my room, Locking mine door Then unloosen-ing my Pant putting my hand on my manhood Rubbing it's back and forth.

After Remembering what's I'd tried to due to Y/n Tonight, I then tried to breath steady after feeling meh Wet-ness.. I was flinching at my own Action of masturbating myself in pleasure, It's was starting to become to much for me, Due to I'll never masturbate before..

I'll let go of Myself,
While Feeling thus horrible feeling toward myself.. I wonder is that's how she's felt when I did that's to her..

🌺Couple Hour Ago💕🌺

(Ah.. N-no)

(P-lease S-stop.. Ahh)

(I-It way to much-Ahhh..)

"R-Ruv I'd Can't Take T-thus Anymore... Ahh~ I-It way-Mn~ To much for me.. Ack,"

She started blushing heavy,
While trying to catch her breath, I'll kept getting Lost in her Eye.
On how'd she's was embarrassed by thus. Letting her feel pleasure for the first time,

I'll then lick her Lips,
While Kissing her gentle she's were so vulnerable to move at the moment, Because mine hand were exploring the downside of her inside Pant, Tracing up between her Thigh to her Area.

(Ah, Im- Why'd Ruv..)

"Don't tell me that you'd don't like thus Y/n? You're body' and you're Face Say it all Otherwise, It just makes you seem even more Irresistible not to touch..."

I said while Rubbing her Panties tracing Circle, After she's gotten a little Louder with her Moan.
I covered her mouth with mine hand so no one wouldn't hear us, WhilenLetting her muffled throughout that's pleasure, Tear start leave her Eye while I stare deeply Into them.

"Shh, You don't want anyone to Hear Us, Do you'd.. There Children Outside.."

I said while Sticking a finger through the side of her Undies, She's shiver and fidget herself a little.

(Hn- mmh~)

She was Helpless At the moment, That's when I'd started lifting up her Shirt with my left hand while giving her some wet kisses upon her stomach. When making it soon turn into hickey, I then travel up to her Bra and Unclip them from behind.

Revealing her chest, I then started to Suck on her nipple.
While pumping her clit with my finger, I then felt her get Tighter and tighter.

(G-get off me, Now ruv~)

She basically scream, Before Pushing Me Away Immediately.
She Then Cover Herself Quickly Before Getting up..

"I-Im... I'm Leaving.."

She' sounded Upset, Before I tried to Grab Her hand She's Quickly snitch it's back.

"No! Don't touch me!"

She' cried shedding Tear, While Twitching throughout her body.

"Y- You'd So Cruel... I don't get why'd you've are Doing thus to me!
You'll made a Promise to me that'll Day' That day that you'd wouldn't-"

"I don't get you'd Y/n... What's Promise Could I have Possibly had Made to you  Back Then With You'd.. Because if I've did, I'd would've Surly REMEMBER IT!"

I Yell at her, Making her breakdown into Tear... Wait a minute..

"A-am.. not-t a.. C-c-crybaby.."

"...I'm sorry..."

Her Past-Self Was then facing mine way's, While I'll we're making a solid Promise to her giving her hope That'll I'll will keep it's..

"I'll make a Promise to You'll... That I'd Would Alway Stay By You're Side A-an Never Make You'd Cry Ever Again. . . Okay y/n?"

She then nodded "Yeah"
She said, While smiling placing a Kiss on the cheek So Sudden, Where I'd slightly Blush But a little Annoyed As-well.. But that's Alright,
Because... Clearly Deep Down I've was Slowly falling in loved with her, Slowly..

Previous now

Ruv pov,

"W-hat has I'd done..."
Thus whole entire time I been.. 
"P-please F-forgive me.. Y/n I'd I didn't mean to due that's..."

I finally woken up, From mine Darkened Selfish Self Way..
Who wasn't even considering her own feeling, Or what' she's were going through...
I tried reaching out for her But she quickly backed away when leaving me alone Again, Like once before during the beginning when she's left..

I'd wanted to Fight back the urge, And and run toward her... pulling her into a long soft hug, But I didn't... 
I've waited Instantly liked she's we're going come back And Forgive me,

'Dammit... Why'd...'

...

Why'd do I've alway Blow's It's. . And ruined everything, 

I'll think I know what to do...

Author Note: I'm slowly finishing the book, Nvm I'm giving up on this book.
Kinda not interested in fnf anymore srry