Chapter 6

Ruv Pov,

Raining...

After Carrying Y/n home, I'll placed her in the mine bed While silently watching over her...

I'll couldn't helped But played with her Hair While seemly sliding mine hand down while caress her cheeks I'll then blush lightly, As She then lean into mine touch..

...Everything just stopped for a moment...

I then take mine hand From off her, While putting it on mine heart...
It was beating super fast Right now, And we're alone in a room together... So, I'd then sallow mine saliva nervously While bending down to her. Mine lips slightly parted while slowing aiming for her lips.

"Wow.. You're So impatient, Ruv... You're Not gonna even consult her first, That unfortunately..."

Sarvant say, While standing there, At the door frame... While walking toward me, I'll really thought I'd we're really alone with her for a second... I'll guess not then... I'd Sigh,

"Can't you'll see, That I'd we're in the middle of something rn..."

"Hmm weren't you? Hmmmm,
Nope I haven't noticed at all..."

She say playfully,
💢 Mine Eye then started to twitch, As My hand we're starting to make a Fist towards her... She then seemed to smile For a second, But that smile soon started faded away, While started looked upset.. I'll wonder what bothering her?
I then Sigh...

"What's the matter Sarv-ᵒᵘᶜʰ-
Hey, That hurted! What was that all about?! "

She started slapping me out of No-where, Then giving me those blank Eye...

"Oʜ, Nᴏ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ..."

Great... I think I'll Somehow Pissed her off Some-how, But For Who Ever for? I'll just have No Idea.. She then glare at me, While I'll Sigh... Walking toward her, I think I'll know Why'd She so worked up about! This is Gonna be a Pain But,
I'll Gently grabbed her arm, Pulling her beside me.. While holding her Tightly to me, "Are you'll Upset rn, Because.. I'll couldn't Never Return you're feeling back then, Nor Give you'll the attention... That I'll give Y/n? Well you'll have Mine attention Now.."

She soon turn flustered, As Her face started to darkened
"T-That not it, ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ!!!"
Her Eyebrow twitch As She then punch me in the stomach, That really hurt As hell.. She the called me An Idiot While Running out the door.. I then Tightly hold mine stomach Feeling in deep pain, While coming to wonder.. What was the Reason why'd she's was so upset about?

I sighed while thinking, But I'll couldn't care less about what she thought..
I turn back around Seemingly seeing
y/n awake.. Eh hopefully she'll didn't hear Or Just see that's... Mine Eye narrow toward her way, As She clinches onto the bed sheet Now frightened.. I then stoop down beside her An apologize for frightening her early,

"N-no, It fine... In fact I Should be the one apologizing not you'd, I'll Should've never Ignored you're feeling like that... Because The truth is, I'd Used to like you'll too..... But you'll alway found me So damn irritating, That you'll basically told me to leave you'll alone...
So I'll wanted to moved on, Then carried that burden you'll left on me"

"..."

Yeah... She right,
I alway did Pushes her away, Little by little... But at what Cos?

I thought While lending over to her side, While Pushes mine index finger against her chin Given her a Smooch on the lip while she Seemingly seem surprises by it.. I'll then embrace her with a hug while wrapping mine arm around her, While departing our lips..

"Y/n... I'm sorry, I'll didn't mean to make you'll feel like a burden towards me, But I'll just couldn't Express mine emotion toward you'll... But due know, you'll was always the first thing that came to mine mind, When you'll left me.. Therefore I knew It, I loved you'll,"

I then Reconnected our lip together,
But then she started pulled away while looking troublesome about something.. There No doubted she thinking about
Y/f Right now, Am still kinda jealous.. But now that I have her all to myself, I'll can't hold back anymore.. I Want her to loved me in return, I then aimed for the neck While pecking it with kisses making her flinch.

She quickly then grab mine arm, While Backing me Away from her.. Still getting flustered a little, Aw I'd think that was cute. "I-I think I need time to think about this, R-Ruv-" I still leaned Forward while still kissing her, She muffled her word a little Now getting weak in the arm letting me Retake back over.. I then depart our lip for Air,

"Y/n, Let make loved to Each-Other... What due you'll say?"

Servant Pov,

I'll was leaning against the wall, While feeling emotionally attacks by Ruv words,
"Are you'll Upset rn, Because.. I'd couldn't Never Return you're feeling back then, Nor Give you'll any of the attention... That I'll give Y/n?"
His word kept Replaying throughout mine head.

'As If, I would be jealous of her!'

I'll then growls,

A/n: Thank for the support, Please don't forget to vote.. Love you'd all!!! bai💕