Chapter 2

"As Friends?"

"..."

"No As Lover💕"

°¤

°¤                                                          °¤
°¤

°¤                          °¤

Later on
that Evening..

I Slightly em-gulp Mine Drink nervously, While sitting On the other Side of the Dining table with Ruv in froth of me.

Just Staring me....

This was so weird for me.. But not Just the fact that He seem So much difference-r then before... It was the way he was Acting around me most of the time, And I sometime wonder? How long has it been since I last saw him. I'll then Put Mine Straw back in my mouth, While Finish up mine juciebox.

"So-"

He Then tried to strike up a conversation with me suddenly breaking the silent.

"Uh, Yes??"

"Well About Early What I Say, Sometimes I Tend To Say Weird Things Daily and Often... Whenever I Can't Think Straight, So... Can we Just Forget What I Said.."

I'll Then soften Mine Eyes toward him, As He Then Start to Blush a Bit, Because of My Reaction..
But You know The Truth is, I couldn't Really hear him Due to him mumbling Alot. So at this moment I was completely Dense to what he meant,

Is that why He acting so unusual?

"It Aright I guess, An Besides I couldn't really Understand you If you wasn't always mumbling.. So no need for an apology"

"Of Course you didn't hear it..."

"Hm... ?"

"Shut up.."

He then looked Away tryin to seem Un-Bothered by it,
But It make me wonder, What Did he actually say? I then chuckle, While looking at the time, Shoot?!

"How Did I forget.. Ruv I have to go, I'll completely forgot that It a School Night.. "

I then grab my Stuff, wanted to leave. "Hey Wait-" Ruv then grab my hand, "Uh Yes Ruv???"

I'll said genuinely confused, It was like He was going Back an Forth With his Mood-swing. Was it really that hard to choose one..

"I'll...... Walk with you.."

He sounded like he was forcing himself to say that..

"You don't have to,
If you don't want too.."

"What no! I ᗯant too! But since you'll said it like that I Don't wanna now! You Know what Nvm.. Just Shut up and just leave Already, You're Giving me a headache.."

(..ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵃⁱⁿᵉᵈ ᵐᵘᶜʰ..)

"Oh ok then.. If that what you want again seemingly?? This may be our last time we may see each other again after so long, But I don't blamed you tho.. I'm still annoying to you'll."