Chapter 8

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ,
Mɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ 12:00ᴘᴍ

While being secure in mine room/Taking care of by mine elderly bother,
I'd sat there in my room, With Depress eye that fill with Sorrow.. I'd couldn't think straight Nor sleep at night...
No, not yet. Not After everything that just happened, That's yesterday Evening... So why.. Why would he do that?

Was it worth killing someone... Just to get mine attention, And with those hand that's kill him, They're touch my me.. Full of Hunger wanted to explore every part.

I'd then started shivering while clinching on to the bed sheets before mine bedroom door open.

"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆!"

I'd screamed, Before my brother came in hearing mine traumatized scream  through-out the house while trying to comforting me... He known how's much I'd was disgusted and depress about Y/f  death and to think about her childhood friend being such a bloody murdered.

I'd be scare out mine mind too...
If that's we're to happened to me,Which it will never.
But that's wasn't the only thing's, I'd had to worried about Tonight..

"Y/n... Everything is going to be alright, You'll will soon find somebody else..."

He said while I'd shook mine head No, That wasn't what I was worried about right now.
A moment later after have that'd talk with my brother, The doorbell then rang... Interrupted us.

Great I'd wondering who that's can be thus late at night... He thoughts already annoyed, Letting out a long Sighs
While walking out the room to get the door. I'd then suddenly get a strange unknown text from a random number in mine contact.

'Sorry about early, I took care of the problem kinda I hope? Anyway I hope you're home, I need to talked you'll about something baby :3

Sent 12:06

"Baby?"

?! Oh no that!

"BIG BROTHER DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!"
Hopefully that he will hear me, but I wasn't about to take that chance whether he hear me or not. So ran downstairs trying to stopped him, But he's was being to stubborn. Questioning why not, Didn't want to say anything that would make him angry like if I said Ruv tried to almost Raped me or even worst kill mine bf over jealously.
I'd think ruv be winning the fight, not my brother...

"Okay, Now you're Just Overdramatic Little Sis, What Can possibly be behind thus door That I'd cannot see, A stalker?!"

"Something like that..."

He grit his teeth while opening the door about to throw punches, But lucky they caught his fist, And I'd then looked between the door frame to see it was only just servant.

"Servant? What are you'll doing here so late.. Wait! Is He here as well?!"

I ask scarily

"Hn... Oh great Heaven No,
I'd wouldn't never had sent you'd that's messages If He we're to come..
But judging by y'all reaction,
I'd guess you've didn't fully understand"