Chapter Ενας

"Yooo I had the weirdest dream last night." Georgia spoke.

"What was it about?" Writeon asked.

"I apparently fell in love with some dude named Ben." Georgia answered.

"Georgia that wasn't a dream. You nearly killed us al with your magical girl powers. Luckily there was a invincible bomb shelter in the majora's mask game that also had a portal back to reality. Really weird that that appeared out of no where." Kai said using his author knowledge once again.

"Oh weird." Georgia said.

"Anyways u guys up for some Stop it slender on rob the blocks?" Adora typed.

"Sure." Everyone agreed at the same time which is kinda weird honestly like how did they all know to say sure at exactly the same time.

Anyways they all joined the private server that Adora bought (shout out to Adora ig). The wild thing was that there was another person in the game with them with the name "Slendyman1969" huh weird they must be a big fan of slenderman and nothing else.

"Wait who's that person this is a private server." Kathy asked.

"Ehh probably doesn't matter." Adora typed into the Ronald Reagan blocks chat. Which Slendyman1969 probably thought was wack that she was talking to herself.

"I dunno guys this seems kinda weird.." Kathy said bc they are the only sane one here.

"No it'll be fine. Besides it gives us more player." Georgia said.

"Wassup slendy mans." Kai typed into that chat. Before the dude answered tho the game started.

"Looks like slendyman is slenderman.. ironically." Writeon said.

"Ha that's funny." Adora types once again probably confusing mr slendy bendy.

Suddenly thinny skinny appeared in front of them. Taking away a few percentages from everyone's health.

"Agh we should split up so he can't take damage from all of us." Kathy said with all their wisdom.

After splitting up Kai was left alone on the map. In vc they were conversing about something that I'm to lazy to write cause i just want to finish this chapter. Out of no where long legs mcgee appeared in front of Kai.

"aAaAA" Kai yelled turning to face the wall to get slendy out of his sight.

"You good?" Writeon asked.

"Hel p I think I saw a page and I can't get to it :((" Kai said somehow using :( while speaking.

Suddenly the author got tired of writing this chapter so he decided this was an okay spot to end it for now.