Chapter 6

TT= Test tube
--------------------------------------------------------------
Fan's POV:
Another day, the air is fresh and Paintbrush is still sleeping, wait where are they? They must have woken up earlier today. I was looking at their bed and thinking but then they came into our room. Paintbrush:"Are you looking for something?" Fan:"Ah! I a-am not!" They gave me a confused look. Fan:"Look, you caught me of guard." Paintbrush:"You woke up pretty late today." Fan:"What time is it?" Paintbrush:"Around 11:56PM." Fan:"Oh..." Paintbrush:"Well i got some food for you -they put a plate with food on my bedside table- enjoy." Fan:"Thanks Paintbrush." They smiled at me. Paintbrush:"I'll be in the lobby if you need me."

-Time Skip-

After eating my breakfast i felt way better and full of energy. "I'll probably go to the lobby". Later when i finished walking down all of the stairs i was started looking around for Paintbrush but nobody was there. "Huh weird..." I looked around more to make sure this wasn't a prank. Turns out it's not. I should look if any of my friends are in their rooms. I walked up the stairs and knocked on Lightbulb's door, no answer i did it again still no answer. I went to another floor and knocked on TestTube's door and i got the same result.
I went to the lobby once more and then it hit me. Today is the pool party, all i had to do was go outside to find them. Everybody was here, some were swimming  others were at the bar, talking with people or just enjoying the sun. Baseball:"Hey, where were you Fan? You're missing on so much fun." Fan:"My alarm didn't work so i woke up late or maybe i just didn't set the alarm up." Baseball:"At least you're here now, if you want a drink or you start to feel hungry then you can visit the bar that's next to the pool." I saw that Paintbrush and TestTube were at the bar so i'll visit them. Fan:"Hey guys how are you?" TestTube:"Hey Fan! Im doing pretty good actually." Paintbrush:"Same here." Fan:"Also where is Lightbulb?" TestTube:"She's swimming in the pool, i was in there for a bit but i think i had enough of the water for now." Paintbrush:"Fan are you going to swim or no?" Fan:"I don't know yet." Paintbrush:"The water is nice you should go in for just a little." Fan:"Ok fine im going to swim but under one condition you have to go too." Paintbrush:"Sure i don't really care."
Not like i was a bad swimmer, i was decent at swimming but i don't like cold water so much. Out of a sudden Paintbrush grabbed my arm it happened so quickly that i couldn't react, before i knew it we were standing on the highest diving platform we had. Normally i would be fine with this but i have a 'small' fear of heights.  Paintbrush:"Hey you alright?"
Fan:"Huh?" Paintbrush:"Your face looks a little pale." Fan:"No, no, don't worry about it im f-fine really." Paintbrush:"Good, so do you want to go first?" Fan:"Can you go first?" Paintbrush:" Of course you didn't even need to ask." As they finished speaking they jumped into the pool with their long beauriful hair, they really do look amazing... What the hell am i thinking?! I need to clear my mind, i don't like them like that right? Paintbrush:"Come on Fan!" They shouted. First i took a deep breath and then i jumped. Paintbrush:"See? Wasn't that high now was it?" Fan:" I guess so."
Fan:"Can we just relax a bit?" Paintbrush:" Sure, whatever you say."

Me Paintbrush, Lightbulb, TT and others (like cheesy) were sitting at the bar for some time now just talking about what came to mind or our issues. It was nice to talk with Balloon and Tissues after a while, it's also nice that they are starting to fit in. We talked and sat at the bar for hours it was completely dark outside. Balloon:"It's freezing out here, im going inside have fun guys." TT:"I still have work for today so i'll be leaving too." Soap:" I actually have unfinished work too, forgot to clean the third floor you see." Cheesy:"If soap is going then im going too." And so it was just me Paintbrush and Lightbulb everyone else left or went inside. Fan:"So... are you two going inside as well?" Paintbrush:"I am, don't know about Lightbulb though." Lightbulb:" I still want to hang out with you guys!" Paintbrush:"Ugh, fine you can come to our room and maybe we can watch a movie."

-Later-

Fan:"What movie should we watch?" Paintbrush:"Lightbulb picked a comedy movie about some pirates don't remember its name." Lightbulb:"The film is calle-" Paintbrush:"I don't care about the name of the movie, lets just watch it already." Lightbulb:"Oh, okay." The movie was not that bad so far i was actually enjoying myself. As more time passed i was starting to get tired. When i was reaching for the popcorn me and Paintbrush accidentally touched hands, we both blushed and tried to not look at each other, thankfully Lightbulb didn't notice it.

-1 hour later-
I was starting to fall asleep, i couldn't hide me being tired anymore, so i just went with it and used Paintbrushes legs as a pillow, they blushed (while also looking mad) and wanted me to get off but it was too late for that.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Im sorry that you had to wait so long, this chapter was started when summer break was here but as you know its a brand new year now. A lot of stuff has been happening in my life and i kinda forgot about this 'book' at least im back now.