Chapter 4

Oj POV:

I felt so tired and stressed out from all of the work i had to do. Soap:"Hello Oj how are you?" Oj:"Yeah i- (I yawned mid sentence) im fine." Soap:"You're not that good at lying dear." Paper:"Hi Soap." Soap:"Oh you're done with your work too?" Paper:"Yep, and hi Oj i didn't see you there for a moment hehe." Oj:"Nice to see you too Paper." Soap:"I cleaned almost all of the rooms i will do the rest tomorrow, i'll be in my room if any of you need me." Paper:"Have a good night." Soap:"Thanks you too." And then there was only me and Paper in the room. Paper:"You look very tired want me to help you get to bed?" Oj:"No, you don't need to help you already do enough work and im an adult not a child i can walk." Right as i finished i almost fell to the floor i managed to grab to a wall in time. Paper:"I'll just help you it's the least i can do for you and besides nobody will see us." Oj:"Ok you win do whatever you want."

Paper's POV:

We finally made it to Oj's room somehow.
I placed him on his bed. Paper:"Ouch you're heavy,wait! I don't mean it in a bad way of course sorry if it sounded mean." Oj:"It's fine, now get some rest too you need it." Paper:"Goodnight Oj." Oj:"Goodnight."

Cheesy POV:

Cheesy:"Hmm where should i start." Cheesy:"This is harder then i thought."
Mic:"What are you doing Cheesy?" Cheesy:"Im trying to make some new jokes because im starting to run out of them." Mic:"That are your biggest concerns?!" Cheesy:"Yes." Mic:"You never fail to amaze me." Cheesy:"Look at least im trying to do something." Mic:"I do stuff too you know." Cheesy:"Fair point."