ʚɞ˚chapter 28˚ʚɞ

thank you to everyone who checked out the Royal Prince!
chapter one is posted, btw:)

-unedited-

FINN'S POV

I quietly inserted my key into the keyhole of my apartment door, careful to not make too much noise. I didn't come home straight after meeting Charlie, and instead I bought some snacks from a gas station and walked around a bit. At 10 PM, when it was really dark, I decided to go back to the apartment.

I was secretly hoping that Adam and Nathan would be either gone, busy, or asleep. As weird as it may sound, I just didn't want to face them. Not when I had so many questions I wanted to ask, but I needed to talk to Drake first. At least that's what I thought. What harm would it do if I spoke with Nathan and Adam first? I mean, they're the ones in the relationship with Drake.

Oh. Crap.

Just then, I remembered about Drake and I "hooking up." I don't know how I forgot about it. Now I have two reasons as to why I did not want to face Nathan and Adam. What if they still hated me, especially after my involvement with Charlie and Drake getting beat up? Surely if I hadn't met Drake then this would've never happened. What if they blame me for that?

I let out a sigh. Why me, God? Right as I was about to open the door, someone pulled it open from the inside. That someone happened to be Adam, and he looked a bit flushed. When he saw me, he seemed relieved.

"Oh, thank fucking God," he sighed out, shoulders relaxing. "Where the hell have you been?"

I pulled my key out of the knob and gave him a tight smile. "Uh, with Drake," I spoke as I entered the apartment.

"Visiting hours ended two hours ago," came Nathan's reply. I turned to see that he was leaning against the counter with a cup of tea in his hands.

"Yeah, and drinking tea at night doesn't help you sleep unless it has no caffeine," I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Who said I planned on sleeping?" came his husky voice. I didn't reply.

"How's Drake?" Adam asked as he closed the door behind me. He went to the kitchen and pulled out a cup and the box of sugar cubes. He put three cubes in the cup and filled it with tea before handing it over to me.

I thanked him, taking the cup before sitting on one of the stools. "Drake's good. Getting better, but he's still injured and hurt."

Adam nodded at that and took a sip of his water. At closer look, I realized that he was wearing one of Drake's favorite shirts—a Pokemon shirt with pikachu on it—paired with some Nike shorts. On the other hand, Nathan was wearing a tight guy-tank top (or white beater) with some sweatpants. They both had messy-ish hair that made them look hot.

I sipped my tea after blowing on it.

"So...Where were you?" Nathan asked.

"None of your business." I sighed, slightly getting irritated.

"I was just trying to make sure you're okay—"

"Yeah, well you didn't stop to think about how I felt when you hit me the other day, did you?" I snapped before I realized just what I said. I shut my mouth close, eyes growing wide as I looked to see Nathan's reaction. "I-I didn't mean that! Sorry—"

He cleared his throat, interrupting my words, before excusing himself to his room. Surprisingly, he didn't yell at me or even hit me. He just left, his head down as he walked to his room.

I turned to Adam with a confused expression. He sighed.

"This is technically none of my business and shit, but I just wanted to let you know that Nathan regrets putting his hands on you. I'm not saying you should forgive him—because you shouldn't until he apologizes at the very least—I'm just saying that he's not...a monster. Besides, I also...let him touch you. So, I'm sorry. I don't know why I let him do that. I just thought that since it wasn't me, it didn't matter, but I realized afterwards that that was really messed up of me and I'm really sorry for doing that."