ʚɞ˚chapter 16˚ʚɞ

-unedited-

FINN'S POV

Nathan and Ro began teaming up on me—which was frustrating but funny since Ro sucked for the most part. He was the first one out, then it was just me and Nathan left. We were both down to one life after I took Nathan's second life.

I was ready to take his last life. More than ready, actually. After he laughed at me as Ro took my first life? I was eager to take his last.

The round went on forever since he wouldn't show himself. I had to sneak around the whole room looking for him, then I finally found him. He had his back turned to me, and it seemed like he was searching for where I was. I silently laughed before shooting him in the head and then tackling him.

To say I took him off guard would be an understatement. He literally screamed when I shot and tackled him. It was hilarious, and I would never let him live down the moment.

Then, after playing another round of laser tag, but this time with strangers, we bought ice cream and began playing the arcade games. We held a race to see who would get the most tickets in one hour, with each of us having 75 dollars in our cards.

I decided to be smart and spend my points only on games that would give me a lot of tickets, like this wheel thing where you spin it and get the prize it lands on. Apparently I was really lucky because on one spin, I got 5,000 tickets. (My luck took a dip after that spin, by the way.)

After spending all of my points, I noticed we still had a little over 10 minutes before meeting up so I went to look at the prizes. There were cheap prizes, like plastic rings, candy, but there were also a few expensive prizes for a lot of tickets, like game consoles, stuffed animals, and anime figures.

I wanted one of the stuffies—a pink sheep one—but it cost 15,000 tickets. I just had 7,534 tickets.

"Boo!"

I squealed, turning around with my eyes wide open. I narrowed my eyes when I realized it was just Ro trying to scare me. He was laughing though.

"That face! That was almost as good as Nathan's scream!"

Nathan, who was by him, grunted. "Bitch."

"Are you guys done?" I excitedly asked. The two nodded.

"It was way harder than I thought...and I ended up playing some racing game with Nathan," Ro admitted.

They played games? Together? Without me?

"Let's see who won! Oh, also, what does the winner get again?" I asked. The two stayed silent and shrugged.

"How about...the losers have to do everything the winner says for the rest of the day?" suggested Ro. I nodded, grinning.

"Perfect!"

"Okay, well, I got 2,341," Ro announced.

"I got 7,534," I said.

"And I got 8,002," Nathan said.

Ro's jaw dropped as he heard the amount the tickets Nathan and I got. "Liar!" He pointed at Nathan. "How were you able to get that many tickets when we hung out for a while?"

Nathan just smirked. "I just have good luck, babe."

Ro's jaw dropped at the nickname, and honestly, so did mine. As much as I didn't want to admit it, I was a bit jealous that he was calling Ro babe but not me, whom he said he was dating.

I quickly shook that thought away though. Nathan was taken. He was dating Drake and Adam. I had no right to be jealous whatsoever. Besides, he was just teasing Ro.