A Fresh Start Once again...

"Serena !!" My voice drifted to stop her innocent soul from doing things which could get out of control in no time .  Her blue cerulean eyes were replaced by Dark Red eyes , bloodshot pupil and over tensed nerves carrying heavy blood pressure through out the body . She was losing control . She was being surrounded by Dark aura , which must have been come from my heart but still I think its something we both share .

"Serena ... " I was trying to hold her hand to break her out of stance . But she was fast. She took over at once. She pushed aside Margo and then held Calem lifting him up by grabbing his neck . The moment turned out to be of pure vengeance as Serena threw the motionless body breaking the walls. Calem's body had been suffering a lot . A lot meant a lot . He was having a dislocated jaw , torn up body due to the heavy lash of whips and now thrown apart at the bare wall with full force . God knows how he was still able to breathe upto now.

"Serena..." I called back as I tried again to hold her hand to calm her down . She was reluctant , yet couldn't decrypt my position . Her eyes were showing temporary rage but her mind said otherwise . She was able to listen to me . My voice had some impact but The Aura of the words did pierce through her heart .

"Ash ? " She responded with a slight frown over her rage face . She was confused , path broken , derailed from the usual self she used to be . The caring Serena , The smiling Serena who always put herself before her pokemon and friends .

"Yes Serena !!.. " I quietly came by and creeped up to her and tried to embrace her into a hug . I tried by touching her fingers a little . She winced but didn't argue . I held her hands and then quickly pulled her to a hug .

"Serena ... I am Ash . I am here ..." I replied with softly to make her realise . She was breathing heavily and it now came to a silence . Her bloodshot eyes were normal now . Her blood calming down and her heart beat slowing down as I held her close to me .

"Ash !! .. Ashhhh!!" She broke out and cried happily over my shoulder relieving her stress out . Her tears were drenching me , but I didn't care , because she was the one I cared about the most once I lost all my human company earlier . Serena was my soulmate .

"There There ... Don't cry... I don't like you know ... when You cry .. Your smile is the best of all.." I replied giving an exciting grin to her face which was held close to me . And then I noticed something .

Her eyes ... Her eyes showed me the tremor she went through and the happiness of me here . I was about to take her to a Kiss . I started leaning in with my closed eyes . I expect she did the same..

"Ahemm..."

"Uhh.." I stared at the direction from where the sound came , and there stood Gary with the three girls staring at us with goofy grins over their face .Even Lucario was controlling his laughter .
'Damn You Gary'

Serena and I broke out of the trance we were in for the last 5 mins which seemed like 5 hours .
We both blushed at the sight of the four watching keenly and laughing at us . We broke out of the damn moment .

"Sis .. I think you owe me an explanation .." Margo laughed at the sight .
Serena turned her back to her sister , and covered her face with her hands...Umm Embarrassed ?Blushing? might be some girly thing..

"Well Calem ... What should be done to him ? " Gary asked .

"Ofcourse Death." Angered Margo who still held the whip in her hands .

"Nahh..some torture might be good too ... " I smirked . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Some torture huh ..!! " Serena chuckled at the sight .

"Yep ... Now this will turn the headlines .. We must go .." I replied with a slight grin .

"Yep lets go .." laughed Gary .

The 5 went to Ash's house for their rest until the next dawn comes up . Gary , May and Dawn were still confused with my identity so I told them to get some rest until we discuss the entire thing again . Margo still remembered me , I don't know how but this was a very slight possibility that Mewtwo's Powers may not have affected all the beings . I was glad at this fact .

"So Serena ... 4 days out and you got yourself a boyfriend huh ..!!" smirked Margo which Made Serena blush with an intense shade of crimson .

"Siss....give it up na.." Serena grinned with her cute smile .

Man that smile ... My god Arceus ... That smile.. 

"So Serena , Margo you have got your life back now ... Where will you go next ? " I asked .

"I have thought that we will renovate this house using my Kalos Queen Money and get all of ourselves a good place to live in . You , me , Blue and Margo . we will become a family . " Serena replied .

This made my mind jostle . For the first time I heard the word Family in years . It almost brought tears to my eyes . But these were tears of happiness . I was happy , and was being completed by my close friends . 

"Thank you so much Serena .." I chuckled and ran for a hug with my love .The moment was slow , heartwarming as I ran towards her only to fall down. 

She was hugged by Pikachu first who leapt from my shoulder .

Damn Pikachu !!

"Margo you wanna stay with us or go get a job ? " I asked .

"Naah .. I m gonna look for a job and stay here with my family .." she replied with her smile . 
The generation had a special smile I assume . Margo , Serena , Grace , Blue eyes , smile ... 
But Serena's was the cutest . I giggled at the thought . 

We were all starting new lives . I got a family . My Pokémon got new friends , I had a love to live upon . Nothing could possibly go wrong as I had my Love in my hands . My family was long gone , but I know they would be proud of me for what I am today .

"Ash , you gonna do some stuff or just school ? " Margo asked breaking my thoughts.

"Oh!! about that .. " I got a little saddened by the fact that I was not recognised anywhere as the Pokemon Master , neither did people like me . They usually broke out the raged me .

"Umm Ash ? " Serena asked .

"Oh..sorry I zoned out a little .. " I replied with a hesitant grin . " Well School is good for me .. " 
"Ok as You say .. " said Margo .

"Is something wrong Ash ? " asked Serena who had been staring me after Margo left the room .

"There is something.." I replied while pulling back my cap to cover my face to hide my tears .

"Ash ... about the Pokemon Master thing ... I think you should try again .." said Serena .

 My ears shot up . The word " Pokemon Master " was the only dream I could have not pulled off in my entire life . I did beat Leon and claimed it but minutes after I was vulnerable . Pokemon Master must be a strong one . I was vulnerable and beaten mercilessly towards the grounded section of the society .

"Ash , We both will achieve our dreams together .... Never give up until it's over " Serena said .
Her eyes were determined . She was looking head on . She gathered the trait of being stubborn until its over .

"Yes Sere.." I replied with a small grin over my face .

"Pokemon Master Ash and Pokemon Mistress Serena .. " She laughed at the thought of this .

"Yeah we will do it .."

                                                 "Never Give up until its Over .."

A new Journey is taking place as the first Arc - " Past Décor and Recovery "  comes to an end ...

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...

New adventures await !! New difficulties ... New problems ... Jealousy.. Lies , betrayal , rise , Love and at last amourshipping ... Some Dark Truth regarding Ash's and Serena's Past might come up .
And you all must be wondering how Calem got his torture and death , That's the plot of another day ...

Until then be excited for Mega Lucario on 22nd Oct , I will be updating soon my stories .. Keep reading ...Bbye..

Peace✌️